The Storm

*Aisha's P.O.V.* 

It was so easy to get attached to these people. They obviously love and care for each other in a way that makes them a family. A family, I was now apart of. I walk in, to a house full of hustling girls.  

"What's going on?" I ask my brother Sedley.  

"The 8 Royal Council Members are coming today, including Aladdin who fills in for Jasmine.." Sedley said as he struggled to keep his breathing right. 

"Oh, and I suppose.." 

"None of us have seen our mothers in over 8 years, some more. Imagine Javian, he has to explain to Aladdin that his son has gone evil and joined Javian's father's kid army!" Sedley finished.  

"Do you think I need a trim?!" yelled Annie. 

"Yes!" the whole house answered in unison. That girls hair was about 9 feet long and she had to ask us? Being Rapunzel's daughter you'd think she'd just know.  

"My mother might not like it after that incident where she was forced to chop hers off!" Annie yelled again. 

"Then don't do it!" Sapphira said, slowly coming in. She wore an all light blue princess dress that had a vine of gems coming up the middle. She wore her hair in a curled ponytail and had a silver crown on top of her head.  

"I saved this dress for emergencies, I think its smart of us to all wear dresses so we look as professional as our moms."  

Ariel came bursting out her room. 

"I am so proud to present these beautiful ladies!" she announced.  

Annie walked in wearing a light purple princess dress, the top was covered in gems and the bottom had sparkles running through. Her crown was gold and had a tiny purple gem in the middle. Her hair was tied into a braid that miraculously didn't touch the floor.  

Chris came in a dashing black suit with a white tie. He had a simple gold crown.  

I looked down at my pathetic strapless olive green dress with ruffles at the bottom and thought about changing. Sapphira straightened up my own thin, gold crown and smiled. 

"You always look beautiful, a crown nor dress doesn't change that," she whispered. I smiled and pulled a curl loose from my bun, like my mom always wore her own hair.  

Winter and Angelina walked in holding hands. Winter wore a very light blue dress with black vines and leaves decorated on the top. The bottom was just a beautiful blue that flowed out. Her crown was gold AND silver. The loops on top were silver and had shining gems in them while the band was a gold. Her hair was amazingly curly and brown as usual. However, it seemed to glint white when she moved, must be a sign that it would soon be as white as her mothers.  

 Her cousin,  didn't even wear a crown. As a matter of fact Angelina wasn't even allowed to come on our mission. Technically, Angelina doesn't have any powers, rendering her useless in combat. Her dress wasn't as spectacular as anyone else. It was a simple evening gown. Thin and white, it looked like a nightgown to be honest. Her blonde hair was let loose around her shoulders. It was a bit wavy, nothing special. Rags was dressed, but her head was wrapped in white gauze so you could only see the bottom was curled. She held her silver crown in hand. Her dress was a beautiful black dress with gems throughout the bottom. Ironically she wore clear, plastic heels. 

Ariel smiled and hugged all the girls proud. I could tell she was hurt that her little girl wasn't there. So before I let go I whispered in her ear.  

"Mrs. Brookes don't worry, we're going to get Maddy back.." I promised. When I let go she smiles a little and sniffles. I hear the doorbell ring and we all stiffen. The door opens and all you hear is a gasp . 

 Cinderella walked in first. She wore her traditional blue dress.  

"Why, it seems we've missed some growth!" Cinderella exclaimed. Rags stepped up to her mother and reached out her hand as if to see she was real.  

"Mom, where were you?" she cried, and Cinderella instantly wrapped her in a hug. Cinderella whispered things in her ear to calm her down. My mom walked in and I smiled.  I missed her so much, I wasn't like the rest of these girls. I didn't go through a struggle. The only reason I left home to be in AfterEndingsHigh was to find Sedley. I wanted us all to be a family again. I hugged her and she nestled her head in my hair, and I felt her gasp. I turned around to see Sedley staring at her. 

"Mom?" he asked. She couldn't do anything so she just nodded and grabbed on to him. 

*Sapphira's P.O.V*  

Everyone seemed to be doing well. Except for Chris and Belle. Belle was scolding him on how to be a proper gentlemen. I laughed at it, because we all know he deserves that. Aurora walked around inspecting everyone, her daughter would be attending AfterEndingsHigh next year. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around with a smile on my face, expecting someone else. Actually, that's a lie, I knew my mother would come for me. I was HOPING for someone else. So when I turned around I saw it was her, it was more than disappointing. 

"Hello, Snow White, is there anything I can do for you?" I ask her.  

"You call me mother, you ungrateful brat! Just be glad I ever sent you here!" she snapped.  

"I'm sorry mother, if I recall you didn't send me here because you LOVE me, you sent me here because I was the one thing you couldn't control!!"  

"Now, you listen--" she started.  

"No, YOU listen here, other mothers never give up on their child! No matter how difficult they are! You may LOOK like my mother, but you stopped being my mother the minute you STOPPED TRYING!!" I finish as I jab my finger into her chest. Winter places a gentle hand on my shoulder and I jump a little. She looks at Aisha and they both step forward.  

"Upon arrival, I  thought that the problem was the villains, they were the source of all the trouble, right?" Aisha asks.  

"Wrong, the problem is that nobody is working together, and I can understand why! Let's face it, most of us were either abandoned or orphaned, so it's hard for us to trust again..." Winter input.  

"But, we have to try because the whole reason Madeline isn't here with us today is because she wasn't open to forgiveness. I think starting today, everyone needs a clean slate!" Aisha smiled as Sedley came and hugged his newfound sister. Everyone began a slow clap but I couldn't bring myself to join in. I didn't want to become like Xander or... Maddy. But, my mother was horrible to me then and she still is! That's not something you can just forget, but I'm hoping everyone else tries.

A/N: That's it for now you guys! Happy 4th of July! I'll see you soon, I'm writing the next chapter AS I TYPE THESE WORDS! Shoutout to my amazing friends @4aussies4brits1irish and Aisha for allowing me to use their gorgeous names in my story to make it come alive.