Attack

The End 10

*Sapphira's P.O.V.*

"Alright guys, Jafar has officially confirmed that they are after the Royal Council Members," I say.

"So, we have to surround them by extra security?" Sedley asks.

"No, we're going to do the exact opposite!" Chris booms.

"Why would we do that? Aren't we just asking for them to get attacked?" Aisha asks.

"Yes, and when the villains go to attack, we'll be waiting in the shadows to defend the royal council!" I say.

"I'm sorry, why can't the Royal Coucil fight them as well? You're acting as if they've never defeated their own villains!" Killian accuses.

Everyone actually stays quiet and I look down.

"It's because most of us have lost our powers.." Ariel comes out of the shadows and confesses.

"How is that possible?" Winter asks.

"After we started ruling our kingdoms, it wasn't necessary for us to use them, we had guards and armies! So we slowly lost them.." Snow White laughs.

"My mom still has hers though, and it's probably because she makes it snow every winter so the children will have some fun!" Winter shrugs.

Sedley looks over at Aisha with questioning eyebrows, and slightly points towards Tiana. Aisha shakes her head and looks the other way.

"So, if luring out the villains is all you need us to do, we'll be glad to help!" Belle smiles.

"Mom, if anything happens to you, Dad will never forgive me! I can't let you risk your life, you'll be walking out completely unprotected!" Chris argues.

"Christopher Lee Beast, I am happy to see how concerned you are, but if I do go, I'm going with honor! That is a death your father would be proud of.." Belle strokes Chris' face and smiles.

"So, how do we make it look believable?" Killian asks.

*Maddy's P.O.V.*

"We are taking their ship by storm!" I announce and slam my hand on the table. Everyone yells and cheers, except for Xander.

"That is easier said than done, no doubt they have extra security precautions!" he opposes.

"You and I both know that they are way too PROUD to hide behind security precautions!" I laugh.

"Unless you have a better idea Xander? If so, I'm sure we'd love to hear it!" Evelyn slyly suggests.

"Why don't we wait on them to leave the ship? Then we can easily attack them without the Jr. Royal Council knowing!"

"Why Xander, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were scared!" I exclaim.

"Maybe he's afraid to face his brother!" Marnie giggles.

"Lord knows I'm ready to slaughter our cousin Rags!" Gracie laughs. Xander averts his eyes and looks down.

"Now, all we have to figure out is when!" I say.

*Sapphira's P.O.V*

"So when is this going on?" Javian asks.

"How about sundown?" I suggest.

*Maddy's P.O.V.*

"We obviously can't do it right now, none of us are prepared!" Xander says.

"You're right, so how much more time do we need?" Evelyn asks.