Leaving

Madison POV

I woke up to being shaken by my mom.

"Get up, it's time for camp!" she said

I groaned and got up, after tossing and turning for a while.

It was 6:00 AM, and we had to be there at 8

I grabbed my clothes- Pro Athletics Cheer & Tumble muscle tee, and nike pros. I turned the shower on and hopped in.

When I finished showering, I got dressed, and put my hair in a bun. Then I did my makeup- concealer, foundation, and a little mascara. I didn't like to cake my face like most 13 year olds do.

Once I was done with makeup, I took my hair down and blow dried it. Then I put it in a high ponytail and grabbed my phone. I check twitter, Instagram and snapchat.

Then I put on my cheer jacket and slipped on my sneakers, since my cheer shoes were packed. After that, I grabbed my Pro Athletics bow and put it in my hair.

I quickly checked my bag to see if I got everything I needed.

"Ready to go, Mad?" my mom asked

I nodded and we stuffed my trunk, Pro Athletics backpack, and my Pro Athletics duffel.

Then we got in the car, and drove off. I leaned my head on the window and drifted to sleep.

I woke up and glanced at the clock. 7:14. I was asleep for about 40 minutes.

"When will we be there?" I asked

"About 35 minutes"

I looked out the window and all I saw was trees. I went on my phone and took a picture for snapchat.

Then I played Piano Tiles for a while, and before I knew it, we were there.

This is my 7th year going to camp. I started going to camp a year after I joined Pro Athletics, so I've been cheering for 8 years.

My mom helped me bring my stuff up to Osceola, the dorm I was staying in. Osceola is the girls dorm, and the boys dorm is Tacomsa.

When I was settled in, me and my mom said goodbye.

"Have fun, be safe" my mom said hugging me

"Ok I will, mom. Love you"

"Love you too, Mad"

"Bye mom"

"Bye sweetie"