Game Day

Madison POV

*Day of Big Game*

The bugle blew and everyone in our bunk woke up, without a problem.

We were all excited for the big game so we weren't cranky or whining about getting up, like usual.

I brushed my teeth and we all went to breakfast.

After breakfast, I came back and got changed in my uniform we were given yesterday to wear for the big game. It was a neon green sports bra and black nike pros. I put on my NCCFC t shirt over and slipped on my cheer shoes.

I looked through all my bows and found my NCCFC bow and tied it in my hair.

Rose was waiting for me in the hall.

"Ready for the game?" She asked

"Yes!" I said

We walked to the field and waited for the rest of the team.

"Ok, girls! Today's the big game who's excited?" Kasey said

We all cheered.

"We have 1 hour until the little kids play so let's get moving! Set up!"

We got in our positions and ran through our routine.

Kasey gave us an unsure look. "What was that guys? Katey your toes weren't pointed, Sierra you missed a whole tumbling pass, and all of you didn't smile!! C'mon girls let's step it up and bring your a- game!! Do it again!!"

We did our routine again and it was better.

"Better. But still not as good as I want it to be. Madison, make sure you keep your head high in group stunts, and again, Sierra you missed a tumbling pass! You miss it again, you won't be able to cheer at the big game. Do it again"

We did it again and it was much better.

"Excellent! Everyone smiled, kept their heads high, and Sierra did the tumbling pass. Get some water and we will do stations."

I walked over to my bag and grabbed my water.

After getting a sip of water I checked my phone.

Two texts from Hayes.

H: Good morning beautiful

H: See you at practice :)

I texted him back

M: Sorry just got your text now! Where are you guys? Were on the field

H: We are doing drills inside. But were on water break now

M: Same

H: How's practice going

M: Good, gtg text you later

H: Bye

*Game*

"Alright girls, huddle around" Kasey says.

We all form a circle and put our arms around each other, huddled in close.

"This was a great week, and I just want to say thank you. You girls worked so hard and did a great job on this team. I hope you all decide to come back because I had a great time working with you guys. Thank you for making this such an amazing week. Go out there and kill em!"

We put our hands in the middle, still huddled together.

"On 3. 1, 2, 3"

"Kasey's Dolls!!" We all shout, throwing our hands up.