Will He Tell?

Hayes POV

I tried to hide myself behind trees while I was walking so Madison wouldn't see me.

I made it to the bench without Madison noticing me, so I sat down next to Jordan.

"Hey Hayes" Jordan said

"Hey Jordan"

We talked for a while just about random things like school and stuff. After we talked for a while, I realized I can't break up with her. It's not like I love her as much as I love Madison but I don't dislike her enough to break up with her.

"Well I should get going" I said getting up.

"Ok, bye" she said giving me a hug.

I hugged her back and started to walk home. Madison left when me and Jordan were talking, so I didn't have to worry about getting seen.

I walked back to my house and Nash was in the kitchen eating.

"Hey where were you?" He asked when I walked in.

"At the park"

"Oh, with Madison?"

"No"

"Then who? You never go there with your friends"

"It was someone from school" I say

"Who is it?" He asked

"You don't know her!" I say getting angry.

"Hayes, tell me who it is, I'm your older brother you can tell me any-" he started, but stopped. "Wait, her?"

"Nash it's none of your business!!" I scream.

"Hayes who is she? And why are you hanging out with her? Aren't you dating Madison?" He asked confused

"Yes I am. But.. But I'm"

"Spit it out!"

"I'm dating someone else too!!" I say running up the stairs. I run to my room and slam the door.

I can't believe I just told him that.

Will he tell?

<<<<>>>

Sorry for the short chapter🙊

Anyways I just wanna thank you guys for 1k reads it mean a lot!

Also, there are only a few more chapters in the book, like 3 more or something. There will not be a sequel!!

Hope you guys liked the chapter, even though it's short!

-Alli💕