Gone

Hayes POV

I was shocked. Completely shocked. Madison was hit by a car. Because of me.

"Nash drive me to the hospital I'll explain on the way hurry up!!" I say running over to him.

"Okay okay" he picks up his car keys as we run to the car.

"So why are we going to the hospital?" He asks as we drive down the road.

"I told Jordan to come over earlier so I could break up with her, but then she kissed me and Madison saw and got mad and she broke up with me and ran away from me. Then I heard on the news she was crossing the road and was hit by a car." I say with tears in my eyes.

"And this is definitely Madison, your girlfriend?"

"Yes! I'm scared, they don't know whether she is going to live or not"

"It's ok Hayes she'll make it"

We drive to the hospital and I run in as Nash parks.

"Madison Cooke" I say to the lady at the desk.

"I'm sorry, she is not accepting visitors at this time. But you can see her in about 30 minutes"

I sigh. I really need to see her now. I need to know if she's ok. I need to tell her I love her, and that I don't want to lose her.

*30 minutes later*

"Madison is in room 117 if you want to see her" the lady says.

I jump up and run down the hall.

I push the door open, and see 4 people gathered around her bed, and I can't see Madison.

They all turn around and look at me, with years streaming down their cheeks.

"Hayes" Mrs. Cooke says

I walk over to them slowly and see Madison with her eyes closed, and no heart monitor running.

She's dead.

Madison is dead.

I fall to my knees and cry.

Nash walks in and realizes right away.

"I'm so sorry" he says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"She meant the world to me Nash. Do you know that? She was always there for me. And I loved her so much. She would still be alive if it weren't for me. I wish I was the one dead, not her. Why is everything in life so unfair? She can't just die on us, I love her and I need her, Nash. I already miss her" I say balling.

Nash starts crying too, and I look around.

Jacob, her brother, her mom and dad, and another lady, I'm guessing her aunt and also crying, but not as much as me. I can't believe Madison died.

This isn't happening.

"Tell me it's all just a dream, and I'll wake up to Madison right next to me, smiling down at me."

"I'm sorry Hayes" Nash says shaking his head.

*6 months later*

Hayes POV

It's been a little over 6 months since Madison died. I still can't believe it.

Today is Jacob's 17th birthday, so our family is going over the Cooke's for a party. I've only been to their house a few times since Madison's death.

We walk over to their house, and ring the doorbell. Mrs Cooke answers the door, and right away my eyes start to water. All I can think about us Madison.

The party goes by fast, and it's almost time to go.

Jacob opens a few presents and we sit down on the couch together with Nash.

"Madison really loved you. She's watching over everyone, but especially you. You were a big part of her life, one of the best things that ever happened to her" Jacob says to me.

"You think?"

"I'm positive"

I wipe my tears and smile.

Madison Cooke.

Gone,

But never forgotten.

<<<<>>>>

So that's it! I know this story kind of sucked, but it was my first time writing and actually finishing a story.

I know you guys (I mean Sarah, Caitlin and Lillian) didn't want her to die, but that's how I wanted it to end.

Anyways, there won't be a sequel, but I will be writing another story!

I will update tomorrow and give you guys some information on the next story!

I hope you all enjoyed this story, it was fun to write (except for the last chapter, that was really hard to write!)

-Alli💘