Tragedy

Madison POV

I was running down the street, away from Hayes. I can't believe he'd do that to me. I thought he loved me, but I guess not.

I just kept running and running, trying to get as far away from Hayes as possible. I had no idea where I was, but that was a good thing, I wanted to get away from it all. From Hayes especially. I can't believe he'd cheat on me.

It started to sprinkle and the sprinkles soon turned into heavy rain drops.

I sat down on the curb and continued crying.

My phone buzzes and I look down at it. It's my aunt Shelby. I look across the street and realize I'm right across from her house.

I read the text.

S: Hey, is that you outside?

M: Yes

S: What's wrong? Why are you here?

M: Something happened between me and my boyfriend

S: Do you want to talk about it?

M: Sure

I stared at my screen and walked across the street.

But then it all went black.

*2 Hours later*

Hayes POV

I was still really upset with everything that happened.

I sat down in my family room and flipped on the tv. It was on the news.

"Local teenage girl was hit by a silver Honda just a few hours ago. At only 13, she was hit in the side crossing the street, going to her aunts house. Her aunt is at the hospital with her now, waiting to find out more information on whether she will survive or not."

I usually don't pay any attention to the news, but for some reason I thought I should pay attention.

The lady who was talking introduced some guys who said he had more information on what happened to her.

"Thirteen year old Madison Cooke was hit by a silver Honda in her side just hours ago, on Easten St, Mooresville North Carolina. She was crossing the street to go to her Aunts house, and was hit halfway through the street. Her aunt saw it all"

<<<<>>>>

Sorry for the really really really short chapter!

I will update later I promise and if not, I will write the longest chapter tomorrow.

Only a few more chapters left in the book! And there will not be a sequel!!

Hope you guys liked the chapter!

-Alli🌸