Prolog and Authors Notes

( Authors Notes. A/N) Hey fellow Ninjago fans I've been thinking of writeing this book for a bit but did not know how so, I've decidid ti finally write it. I hope everyone likes it I've added a few twists to the book that I hope you like. Anyway please add the book to your library vote for it follow me comment or do all of it. ( I follow back ) This is how Stephany went to where she was and the start of chapter 1. I hope you all like it and if you do you know what to do. :) :) :)

10 years earlier.

I'm at the orphaneg in Jumanacai Village playing games with the other children when someone with pale skin dark hair and red eyes as if he was evil and a women with brown hair in a brade and they where holding hands. I walk over "Are you looking to adopt a child?"

"No young one we are here and see if one of our children who was taking long ago is here and alive." said the pale one.

"Well maybe I can help you sir." I say grabing the young mans hand. "May I ask what you're daughter looks like maybe I can help you out" I say as I pull the young man to the area where allthe girls sleep.

"To be honest young one I don't know what she looks like now she was kidnapped when she was just a little baby."

"I'm sorry sir." I say skipping up the hall "Girls!" I say with chear in my voice "There's someone here looking for a daughter." I come out and stand there and start talking a bunch.

"You know." says the lady next to him "You kinda look like her don't you think Garmadon?" She asks her husband.

"Yes Misako I think she does a bit" he says and smiles well i think we'll be adopting you young one. What's you're name?"

"My name is Staphany." I say rocking back and forth on my feet. "And what's your guy's names?" I ask them nicely

This time the lady speaks as keeps looking at me and whispers in his wifes ear. "I'm Misako and this is Garmadon, and we would like to adopt you."

*Chough* "I'm sorry but you can't she is not up for adoption she is already going to go into a different home but you may have a look at the other children." They turn around and see the person that runs the orphanage

"Oh, we probable had the wrong idea anyway." I hear miss Misako say and they walk out and leave.

3  years ago

I'm in a ally in Ninjago City living in and out of allys trying to get a job and the job I did have I got fired from because I told the owner that my family comes first forever no matter what. But luckily I saved up enough money to get a very small apartment for me and my best friend Savanna who has gotten into trouble with some people. The apartment is a 2 bedroom 1/2 bath and was run down.

"Hey look on the bright side." I say. "at least where not on the street anymore, And tomorrow I'm going to go and fine a different job so we can keep this place."

The day before.

I'm sitting in my chair watching tv and about to go to sleep when to snakes bust in saying to grap me because I'll be able to tell them where it is. I get up to defend myself when I get hit and knocked out. I then wake up tied to a chair and when they see that I was up the say they're going to go and tell there leader I'm up and ready for questioning.

"Oh, you're finally awake we've been waiting all day for you too wake up and tell us where the Dagger of Winds is."

"The what of what?" I ask.

"The Dagger of windsone of the weapons of elements." He said with an angry tone. "you better sit there for a bit and think where it might be and tell me when you remember.

I look around the room trying to see where I was and that's when I over hear them talking.

"We need to take her to the underworld so Samuki can get the info we need and get rid of her." then the other snake speaks "Skales said not to take her tell he says so."

"Oh god." I think to myself "they'er going to kill me, I need to get out of here before they kill me." I strugle with the ropes but some how slip my hands through the rops and I bend over and untie my feet and get out through the window right as I get my feet out the snakes notice me escapeing.

"After her you fools!" I hear a different snake yell. Then I start running into the woods'

( A/N ) I hope you liked the prolog.