Chapter 16

Senci's POV

I was in my room infront of the Spirit Smoke when I have a vision of a man who had dark crimson hair with black slightly pale who wore a ninja gi that was black with gold lettering on it with the inetails OL on one of the shoulders. I then notice that it was The Overlord and he was holding a baby of no more then six months old. I then see the baby had dark black hair brown eyes that where almost black and cut on his left side exactly like the one I saw Cole have when we got cut on the left side with the knife of great devourer venom butthen..... I relize that it was Cole but he kept on calling for Jackson. Another little boy of five runs over and grabs Cole from his arms and runs. My vision follows the little boy to a doorstep in Ninjago city the boy rings the door bell and runs off in a hurry my vision stays at the door. Then a women who I also reconized as Jacqulin opened the door and grabed the boy and takes him inside I then go back to The Overlord who was not talking to the little boy.

"Did you do as I asked?" The Overlord asked the boy.

"Yes father I took Overlord Jr. to a door step in Ninjago city and left a note saying that the boy's name was Cole."

"Good I don't need anyone spoiling my plans" The Overlord said as he turned into an orb of energy that was red, blue and purple.

I leave my vision and gasp for air. I was sweating I call Jay over and ask him to see if Cole was Awake and if he was please have him come and see me. Jay left with a bit of worry on his face for me he asked me what was wrong and I told him I was fine it was nothing. After 15 minutes and no ones come to see me yet I get up and go into the kitchen where I hear laughing and I see Lloyd tickling Savanna and Cole staping there holding hands with Stephany I tap Cole on the sholder and tell him I need to talk to him in my room privetly. We go into my room and sit down I take a sip of my tea and I start talking.

"So you're The Overlord's son?" I say setting my tea down next to me andpouring Cole one.

"Yes Senci I guess so that's what Kai told me and my mom told him.

I then proceeded to telling him what I had seen in my vision about how The Overlord had Jackson take him into Ninjago City and leave him on a door step and to leave a note saying his name was Cole but.... When Jackson went back to his father The Overlord said if he took Overlord Jr. and left the note? I then saw Cole's face go pale as snow and his eyes went as wide as dinner plates

"My name is Overlord Jr.?"

"Yes Cole I saw all of this in the Spirit Smoke and it never lies I'm sorry."

Cole looked down flooded his hands and put hands in them, he then raises his head and claps them together. "Okay I think I need some fresh air because this is a lot to take in." Cole says standing and leaving the room limping. I then hear a frantic hyper voice calling for Cole and I into the infirmary.

Cole's POV

After listening to Senci Wu tell me that my real name was Overlord Jr. I needed to get some fresh air as I go to walk outside we hear frantic and hyper voice calling our names we go into the infirmary and I walk in to see Stephany looking adorable in her over sized nerd glasses in a lab coat and wearing a pair of sneakers.

"Wow Stephany I've not seen you wear that outfit sense you tried to make a soda and whip cream volcano for the science fair in High School

"Hey I would've won the if the Carbonation would acted right with the chemicals to make it into a volcano instead of an exploding dessert."

"Hey" I say raising my hands "That's your story and you're sticking to it"

"Niece what do have to show us?" Senci said finally speaking up.

"Oh yeah. I finally figured out why Zane turned human instead of turning evil." Stephany said with pride and happiness in her voice "When Zane got hit by the vial Zane must've already some kind of evil in him and when he got hit by the Great Devourer venom the evil it canceled each other out and it turned Zane human instead of him turning evil." Stephany said pulling up a video of the essence from the vial on a big screen T.V. in the infirmary we see her go over to the telescope and start putting stuff on it and we see the evil start to dissapear and only a cell or two are left.

"Oh my." I say as I look over to Stephany and I get hit and fall on the floor gettung flattened by Lloyd I get Lloyd off of me and look at him he all of a sudden decides to run and as I look up to find the guys everyone all of a sudden fall right on top of me. "Ow get the heck off of me you bony assed mouth of lightning!" I yell with Jay's butt digging into my legs. Everyone gets off of me and I stand up and brush the dirt and after I brush my right wrist I cring in pain Senci left the room and came back with a special tea he had me drink it and I start turning my hand in circles and it didn't hurt anymore. Nya them comes in and tells us that she found something at The Mountain of a Million Steps and well never guess who was there. I we all run and get ready in all our gi and grab the Silver Weapons of Spinjetsu and run and when we drop down we find The Serpentein, The Skelatons, The Stone Army and Jackson.