Sorry not a chapter :((

(A/N) Hey readers I just want to say thank you to everyone who's read this book and If you're new to reading it I try to post as much as I can. I'm almost to 100 read *HAPPY DANCE* and when I get to 100 reads I'm going to have another chapter in either this book a different one that I'll make where it has contests, truth or dare and all of those other cool stuff. So again I'm sorry that this is not a chapter I didn't mean to get your hopes up but I still hope you liked this and feel free to comment on my book feel free to vote add to your library and all of that fun stuff. And if you ask me I'll go and read a book you really want me to read or add it in my library fot later. Also message me on here ask me about my book follow me all of that stuff because I follow back and I also message back. Also a lot of this book has been helped on by three super cool people who have helped me A LOT and I want to say thank you to all of them. So..... Thank you. @Meap4Ships @LornaGriffith and @BlackSwordsmenRS So thank you for helping me come up with names and they are going to start coming into my blog soon and next chapter Chapter 8 is going to introduse 3 new Ninja GIRLS!! *Intence Music* Sooo...... I hope you like me book and if you want follow me message me all of that stuff.