Chapter 5

Senci's POV.

I sent the Ninja out of the bounty so I could call Garmadon and tell him that I found someone he needs to meet. *Ring ring* 

"Hello?" I hear over the phone it was a female voice.

"Uh hello Misako is Garmadon there? I need to talk to the both of you about something." I say.

"Yes he is. GARMADON!!!" I hear Misako yell on the phone. I thrn hear someone else then yell "YES!!"

"Your brother is on the phone he says he needs to talk to us about something..."

"Okay I'm coming." 

"Why don't you and Garmadon come to the bounty so I can talk to you about this with Lloyd because it concerns him as well." I then hang up the phone and walk to my room and wait for Garmadon and Misako to come so I can tell them that I found there daughter Stephany... *Knock knock knock* I get up and go to the door and find Garmadon and Misako ten minutes later I open the door and let them in.

"So... Brother Misako thinks that it is very importent as do I sence it involves our son.."

"It does and you shall see soon enough." I walk over and yell for Stephany and Lloyd to come because I needed to talk to them both. They both come over I then relize how much Stephany looks like her mom and acts like her father.

"Yes Uncle? You called us?" Lloyd asked first.

"Yes Lloyd I did I needed to talk to you, Stephany your mom and dad about something importents." I say as we all walked to Senci's room to talk in privet.

"Senci?" Stephany said. "If this is going to concern Lloyd his mom, dad and you... Then why must I be here should I go so you guys can talk in privet if it's a family matter?"

"because.... You are a importent part right now and you must be present you will see soon enough." I tell her as her and I sit down last. "Okay... So I know you guys are wondering why I called ALL of the family here..... Well it's because Stephany is Lloyd's long lost twin sister, and I found her." I say to them.

"WHAT?!?!?" I hear Lloyd and Stephany yell at once.

"OH MY GOD! I KISSED MY FRICKING SISTER EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" I hear Lloyd yell.

"Wait..... I'm your neice and Garmadon is my father??" I hear Stephany say. I thenturn around and see Garmadon turn to Misako and say

"This is the girl we say in Jumanikai Village Orphaneg..." he then gets up and walks over to Stephany looks at her then tears up a grabs her and puts her into a hug.

"My daughter is back to me I thought I was never going to see you agai. You look ust like your mother." Garmadon unwraps his arms and let Stephany sit down who looked like she was going to pass out from everything being said

"I.. I... I've been a..a... Orphen all of my life I was told that I was droped off by a guy wearing a black cloke who had a hiss when he said his S's." Stephany said with a stutter.

"Serpentein." I say with my fist clentched.

"But that means..... I'm one of the chosen ones?" Stephany said "So that's why they said I knew where the Daggers of Winds are I'm probably that element. But like you've told the other Ninja you never know unless you train. So I should go and train to be a Ninja if I'm one of the chosen ones in The Twin Spinjetsu Masters."

"The Twin Spinjetsu Masters??" I say.

"I heard of a prophacy from my ex who studyed prophacys for a long time the same one who I ran from. He told me there was a prophacy and it went like this

Once there was the Spinjetsu Master and the evil Overlord and they fought for rule over Ninjago one's pure of heart and the others evil. The Spinjetsu Master known that his end was near as he fought the overlord. So to defeat him he split Ninjago in half, and the Overlord is on The Dark Island to keep Ninjago safe. Then one day the Great Devourer will bite a boy and turn him evil so he can try to take over Ninjago and make it into his own image so the boy who got bit can go to The Dark Island and release the Overlord so he could go and take over Ninjago. But the boy who got bit must be one of the Spinjetsu Marsters kin, and the overlord must take over there body so he could go back to is orignal form and take back Ninjago once and for all and the boy is to defeat the Overlord and save his father and the girl must be kept safe and wait for she is to help defeat the Overlords son.

"I think the Overlords son is Jackson my ex who made me flee and leave my life behind.. Leave Cole behind." She said as she finshed her story and when she finshed her sentice and started crying. I then see Lloyd put his arms around Stephany and comferted her. "It's okay sis." I her Lloyd say "I'll help you train and maybe you can try to make it work with Cole and if anything..... Dad and I can talk to him and lay out the rules and tell him the prophacy and that wwe need to train you." I look over at Lloyd then all of a sudden Cole barges into my room .

"Sorry Senci." He says out of breath. "But it's importent to Stephany." He turned to her "Steph you'll never guess who's here and a ninja... Aaron."

(A/N) Sorry that this is abad chapter I've got a ton of things going on right now School mainly..... But sence it's the weekend I'm going to spend some time on chapters of this book and the blog so you all can read it. Soooooooo..... Lloyd and Stephany are twins, Jackson is the OVERLORDS son Garmadon was destined to be evil and they now have there daughter back. And who is Aaron??? That's for me to know and for you to find out...... *EVIL LAUGH*

Anyway Like, Comment, Add, if you want.

KEEP

CALM

AND

LOVE

NINJAGO