Prologue

Edited: Jan. 2, 2018
Hey!! I'm glad that u guys made it for the SEQUEL!!! Anyway, that video above👆👆👆 is Billdip- Somewhere only we know. And I watched it like 6 times and I cried through it. At first I was getting mad 'cause I thought it was Ford but it was Dipper who's old. I like that video!! Gave the credits to Aelita Y!! (the one who owns the video) And excuse me! I'll watch it again!! (Atleast Dipper died and was now happy with Bill in heaven- or hell. Since Bill's a demon and yeah)

Feb. 21, 2018
Btw all of the author notes of the other chapters are from the exact date I wrote those. 😁 have fun reading~!

To College!!

2 years later

Mabel, Dipper and Bill are now 19 years old. They are packing their bags for College which is outside of Gravity Falls, not far from it.

"Hey, Bro-Bro?" Mabel called his twin who just got downstairs while carrying the last bag he had.

"Yeah?" Was the reply she got from Dipper as she flopped her bags in front of the opened door.

"Well, who do you think will be your roommate?" Mabel asked while looking straight at him. Dipper just shrugged and placed his bags next to Mabel's.

"I dunno. How 'bout you?" Dipper asked as well making Mabel think deep.

"Huh, I-I really don't know too," she answered as Dipper sighed.

"Whatever are roommates is, I hope they are good," the brunet remarked naking his older twin laugh. "Yeah."

"Hey guys?" Their Mom appeared with Stan and Ford from the kitchen as the three of then walked closer to the Twins.

"Hey Mom, Grunkle Stan and Ford," the twins said in unison making the three chuckle.

"Goodluck at your College," Their Mom said while hugging the two who gladly hugged back.

"Yeah, Goodluck kiddos." Stan ruffled the twin's hair after pulling away from their Mom.

"Grunkle Stan!!" Again, the twins yelled at the same time while chuckling and fixing their hairs.

"Take care of College, Dipper and Mabel," Ford said while patting their backs. The twins smiled and gave the three one last hug.

"Thanks guys," Dip and Mabes said as a honk of a car can be heard.

"Hey Pinetree!! Shooting Star!!" Bill yelled from his window at his car. He got outside and helped the twins to carry their bags to his car's trunk. Once it settled, he shut it closed as they waved at the Pines Family.

"Bye Mom!! Bye Grunkle Stan and Ford!!" Dipper and Mabel yelled as the brunet looked at Bill for a moment and pecked his lips making the blond smile and pecked back. The three of them got on the car, Dipper on the seat next to Bill while Mabel sat on the back with Bill's bags.

The Pines waved at the departing car as the siblings (even Bill) waved back, and with that, Bill drove them outside of Gravity Falls.

Goodbye Highschool....

And Hello College Life!!!