Chapter 12

One Love

-----------------------🔺🌲----------------------

"Hey! Dipper! Over here!" Derma and Urza yelled together, waving over to the brunet who looked at them curiously while looking around the dark forest which was lit by small light bulbs.

Well, Bill had a plan.

A great plan~

So he could bring his love back!

Bill decided that he'll sing that song while playing the piano on the middle of the forest with Mabel, Derma, Urza and of course the love of his life, his cute little constellation.

Dipper Pines.

"Sit here, Bro-bro!" Mabel chirped as the brunet sat on a comfortable chair. His twin, Urza and Derma behind him with chairs also. There's this small stage that had a red curtain, and Bill is right behind that.

Lights turned off by Mabel, as the spotlight turned to the stage. The curtains rose up, revealing Bill with his golden piano. The blond grinned at them as Dipper blushed.

Bill is wearing a yellow tailcoat with a white dresshirt underneath, black dresspants and shoes. (The Original Bill Cipher's clothes XD)

The blond looked at Dipper lovingly as he started to play their song; Urza, Derma and Mabel looking at them both.

"I wake up tonight, feeling paper thin and I'm paper white

You say, "Just come back to bed"

Voice sounds strange, but I soon forget

And your sad blue eyes, like mine."

Bill stared at Dipper for awhile and smiled a bit.

"Full of pity now, but I don't know why

The light dims without regret!

'Til now you're nothing more than a silhouette!

But just hold quick, you're fading right

In a cold trick of the light!

I'm just so sick, I thought you might be here~

But you di-disappear."

Bill pressed his fingers onto the right keys, catching a glimpse of his dad on the backstage that no one noticed but him.

Oh. He had plans~

He then looked at his beloved Dipper, singing their favorite part.

"Now I wake up and I forget that you were gone!

A phantom limb is all that I am hanging on~!

So don't stop, no stopping yet

What if the one true love's the only one that you get?

And you've been wishing but you don't know how to stay!

And I've been broken but I'm better every day~!

So don't stop, no stoppin' it yet

What if the one true love's the only one that you get?"

He looked at Dipper's blushing face and grinned widely; Mabel crying at the background as the two with her comfort her as she yelled in her mind. "I ship this so much! I can't help but cry! This is so beautiful!" (Same Mabes same)