Chapter 1

Roomates!!

-----------------------🔺🌲----------------------

"Hey Pinetree!! Look!! We're Roomates!!" Bill exclaimed like a child, pointing at his Timetable on the top. Turning to the one next to him, he shook Dipper making him a bit mad. The brunet roll his eyes, looking at his own paper. They just gotten their Timetable from the lady on the office, which is where they are still now.

The three already arrived at their College. It had 3 buildings. The two sides are the Dorm Buildings while the big one on the middle is the School. Mabel already separated with them as Bill and Dipper are finding their roommates by the said office.

"Wait, we're Roommates?!?" Dipper asked incredulously while shaking Bill. Now's the turn of Bill to roll his eyes and stopped his Pinetree from shaking him.

The blond chuckled and took a glance from the clerk of the office. He smiled and nodded at the kind lady who smiled back and nodded as well. Dipper got curious about it and decided to ask but the blond dragged him out of the room with their bags and went to find their room number; 618.

"What floor is it Bill?" Dipper asked forgetting about the situation earlier while tightening his grip on his bags as Bill look at the paper again.

"We're on the 4th Floor," the blond answered making the both of them groan knowing that they are on the Ground Floor. "Is there even an elevator here?"

"There!!" Dipper moved his head towards the right and indeed there is an elevator there. Bill looked at said direction and smiled.

"Let's go." Bill helped Dipper with one of his bags and walked towards the elevator with his brunet boyfriend. Once they are in, Dipper pushed the button that had a number '4' as the door closed. Once they felt that the elevator is moving up, making them a little dizzy, they started to talk after dropping there bags on the carpeted floor.

"You know, I remember when we watched a Youtube Video about an elevator on Japan." Dipper stared creepily at the buttons of the elevator.

The buildings had ten floors and had three elevators each one. The second building on the left had the dorms on the 5th floor to the tenth while the remaining 4 floors are The Library, Storage Rooms and the Record's Office and the Principal's Office.

Suprised that those rooms are not on the school.

The building on the right is where the dorms are as well. The main building which is the school had different rooms for different courses for different floors, if you know what I mean.

The 1st floor of the Main Building is just the big Cafeteria, two sides of it was the line so the students won't be crowded.

The second is the Science Rooms, where the Science Classes are taken or some of its courses.

The third floor is the History Rooms same process as the second one.

The 4th is Art.

The 5th is Music.

The 6th is the Swimming Pool and some of the other students take Swimming Classes.

The 7th is Math.

The 8th is the Computer Lab and as well as the Computer Rooms.

9th is where the Languages of the World can learn; Latin, French, Filipino, German, and Spanish.

The last floor is where the Gym is. The Gym are mostly quiet and even students can't go in.

Anyway, Dipper is hypnotized by the buttons and he desired to push the buttons, 4, 2, 6, 10 and 1.