Chapter 9

Somewhere In The Woods

-----------------------🔺🌲----------------------

Short Chapter

-----------------------🔺🌲----------------------

Jessica's POV

"HAHAHAHA!! FEEL THE PAIN PINES!!" I yelled, slashing Dipper's arms in his sleep. I still laughed, killing him while sleeping~

"Hey, that should be enough," Tad said from behind me, grabbing the knife as I sighed.

"Okay." I kissed his cheek and looked back at the slut who's now in a coma.

"Die for me." I giggled as me and Tad walked out of the room.

-Timeskip-

Still Jessica's POV

I walked in the room with Tad again with the vile we got.

Oblivisci Vilis

It's Latin for "Forget", vilis just means vile.

I grinned and opened his mouth, pouring the greenish liquid in it. I made him swallow it as green-like swirls.. swirled around him.

"He won't remember them," I muttered. Tad smiled but then frowned and said. "But, there's one thing tho,"

"What is it?"

"Well, you know in fairy tales, true loves kiss and more about that shit? Well, this time, Bill had to sing him a song."

I smirked at that answer and added. "Well, let's just kill this slut and leave him in the forest,"

He nodded as suddenly my phome rang. I grabbed it from my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?" I said.

"Sweetie! Where are you?! Go home right this instant!"

I rolled my eyes because of Mom.

"Um, no fucking way. You're not the boss of me."

"Hun, you didn't even took your medicine!"

"I don't need it! I told you! I'm cured! I don't have that mental illness anymore!" I yelled through the other line and hunged up.

"Hey, are you sure about that?" Tad placed a hand on my shoulder, I nodded and sighed. What do I do?

"Tad, let's just leave this shit on the roads. My Mom would and can track me down since she's in the government." I cut the ropes wrapping around the slutty brunet. The purple haired helped me carry Dipper put of the hideout we're in. When we're fully out, we tossed him somewhere in the middle of the woods; not really caring about what happened to that crap. After that, we proceeded to our bunker and just hid.

Bill's POV

It's been around almost a month and there's still no sign of Pinetree. I sniffed and stood up from our bed and went to the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of myself and stared at the mirror. Shit, I'm a mess. My red eyes are visible in the mirror, tear stain on my rosy cheeks. I just missed my Pinetree.

I choked out a sob and no tears came out, I cried too much. I then decided to take a shower since I didn't showered for days..

When I walked out of the dorm, fresh and clean, Shooting Star suddenly ran towards me.

"Bill!" I turned and looked at her. She was panting when she approached me as she placed her hands on her knees; breathing heavily. "They found him!"

-----------------------🔺🌲----------------------

I am pretty sure u guys are mad about this 'sudden founding' after Dip got kidnapped.

Sorry about it guys, it's judt I can't think of an idea. Besides, I am writing this around 3:50 in the early morning, since my parents are in the hospital 'cause my Mom would take surgery, she wanted her mattress out.

ANYWAY, I hope u guys still kinda like this chapter. Laters~