Chapter 2

Exploring The School PART 1

-----------------------🔺🌲----------------------

Dipper's POV

Ahh, College. This is where you can accomplish your dream. Especially with my boyfriend, Bill Cipher. Well, our first day will be next week. 'Till that, the students here in College would just relax and maybe go to a party.

U-Unless you're me.

"AHHH!!! BILL GET OUT NOW!!!" I screamed as we got attacked by a demon that even I don't know what kind!!

Bill and I ran towards a closet as the demon passed the door.

How did we get here?

-EARLIER-

"Hey, Pinetree! Wanna explore the school?" Bill asked me while I read a book.

Hmm, maybe if we explore the school, we could memorize the directions!

"Sure Bill!" I said as I put my book down while my said blond pulled my hand and dragged me out of the room.

"Hey, um, Pinetree?" He asked as we reached the elevator.

"Yeah?" I answered as he hesitate to say something. The elevator opened as we entered and I pushed the button 1 or Ground Floor.

I don't exactly know where to start.

I glanced at the blond who seemed hesitant.

"Hey, if you don't want to tell me, it's fine."

Bill looked at me and shook his head while looking at the buttons.

"N-No, I-I. *sighs*. Pinetree let's try the Elevator Ritual."

If I'm drinking water right now, I would spit it out.

"What?!? But, yesterday you scold me by just planning on doing that!!" I yelled in the elevator making him flinch.

"I k-know. I just wanted to try if it's real," he said as I sighed softly before saying. "Fine,"

He smiled and hugged me.

"Thanks my little Pinetree."

"Your welcome, Bill," I said while kissing his cheek then turning my serious mode.

"If the ritual is real. A Demon will chase us."

Bill chew on his bottom lip and just nodded. "Show the way to the other world, hun."

I nodded and looked at the buttons then I pressed the 4th floor.

How funny that this is where our room is.

The elevator dinged as it opened, no one is in front of us, the hallway is quiet.

Next, I pressed the second floor. I waited for it to ding again as I looked at Bill who gulped.

He caught me staring as I smiled at him making him smile back. I kissed his lips and pulled away while putting my right hand on his cheek.

"Hey, if this is real. I would be here with you."

He smiled and kissed my lips as I kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he did his on my waist.

I heard the elevator dinged so we pulled away as the door opened.

Again, no one is there.

I gulped and pressed 6. The door closes as I leaned back on the cold steel wall of the elevator as my blond boyfriend did the same.