Epilogue

Epilogue: The End

Dipper's POV

It's been 2 years and I'm now 22, so does Bill and Mabel! Derma and Urza are great friends, they moved to Gravity Falls so we all could hang-out!

I got a job as an author while Bill is a barista. Mabel is in France with her fashion line. Mom, Grunkle Stan and Ford is in the Mystery Shack, probably doing some things.

But me and Bill are happily married since his proposal even we still have few more years of college. So we have our own house, in the woods, it's just a 2 story house and it's a log cabbin.

I never been so happy in my life. I'm so happy with Bill, we then decided to adopt a beautiful little girl, we named her Diana, and she's 5 years old, we adopted her when she's only 4. I have one beautiful happy Family.

Me and Dia were playing with her little 'Tea Party' until my sweet husband called us from the kitchen downstairs.

"Hun! Dia! Dinner Time!!"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I picked Diana and carried her downstairs.

To think of it, I was never lonely. Bill and I became one even shit happened from the past. He helped me through countless times as I helped him. I smiled at myself reaching the kitchen.

Seeing Bill smile made me grin wider as our little daughter giggle at our cuteness.

Now me, Bill and our beautiful daughter started to eat our dinner...

Higschool is done...
College is finished...

Our Life here we come...

-The Original (The End) chapter at 'A Lonely Boy'-

Dipper's POV
It's been 2 years and I'm 22, so does Bill and Mabel! We all moved in Gravity Falls, Mom moved there too, but Mabel is in France with her fashion line. Mom, Grunkle Stan and Ford is in the Mystery Shack, probably doing some things.

But me and Bill are happily married so we have our own house, in the woods, it's just a 2 story house but it's a log cabbin. We are all happy, sometimes we visited each other!

I never been so happy in my life. I'm soo happy with Bill, happily married, we married a year ago and decided to adopt a beautiful little girl, we named her Diana, and she's 5 years old, we adopted her when she's only 4. I have one Beautiful Happy Family.

Me and Dia were playing with her little 'Tea Party' until my sweet husband called us from the kitchen downstairs.

"Hun!! Dia!!! Dinner Time!!"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled as I picked Diana and carried her downstairs, to think of it, I'm not lonely anymore, in fact I have a family who cared about me and I'm happy, I smiled at myself reaching the kitchen.

Now Me, Bill and our Beautiful Daughter started to eat our Dinner.....

Now, since the beginning of their Highschool, Bill and Dipper had been together. Even got through College!! They are ready for all of it! Now is the time to face Life....

....Together As Always....

There is this thing about this fanfic even the last one (which was full of wrong grammar and not edited chapters) is that these two boys, Dipper and Bill, never gave up on each other. Facing shit events. Facing their happiest times, even the hardest of all times. This is their symbol, LOVE. This is how to show LOVE, to never gave up on someone.

If you love someone and who's not ready for everything you asks. Let them, because Love doesn't need to be rushed. Well, sometimes yes if you had to commit that you love someone IMMEDIATELY before she/he fell out of your hands.

Love needs patience and has to wait when you already commited.

So, Love is all around you!! Even I'm the bitter one!! The one's who never believes in 'FOREVER' I even don't believe it!! But, like my good friend who's named Clarence when I said "YAOI IS LIFE!!" and he was like. "No, YAOI IS ETERNAL!! And Life ends,"

The Yaoi term is not included, but he's right. Life does ends. I mean no one is Immortal here in the real world, right?

So the point is, if you truly love someone and this 'love' is not fake or somethin', it lasts forever. Even you deny it. It just love, the strongest emotion you'll EVER encountered.

BILLDIP!!

-----------------------🔺🌲----------------------

Thanks guys for reading!!