Chapter 4

Suspicious

-----------------------🔺🌲----------------------

Third Person's POV

Dipper Pines woke up next to his blond boyfriend and noticed that he was snuggled up the blond's chest. The brunet smiled at himself and nuzzled his face at the warmth of his boyfriend's chest making the said boyfriend to woke up chuckling.

"Hey, Pinetree. Did you enjoy it?"  Bill asked teasingly making Dipper blush slightly and replied shyly. "W-Well, yeah, a little,"

The answer made Bill laugh making the brunet blush more. The two of them sat up and exchange 'Goodmorning's as the brown-haired 19 year old said that he would take a shower. The blond nodded and Dipper walked towards the shower with fresh clothes.

After showering, it's Bill's turn to shower.

"Hey, Pinetree. There's breakfast on the table!" Bill exclaimed as he went up to the said brunet who smiled gleefully at him and was received a kiss on the cheek.

Dipper smiled cutely. "Thanks Bill."

Bill grinned as he went to the shower with the clothes he picked. Dipper then went to the kitchen and the blond is right, there's breakfast on the table already.

Bill is so sweet! Pancakes here I come! The brunet thought happily as he sat on the chair next to the table and started munching down the said food; enjoying every bits of its fluffy substance.

Bill, after showering, was surpised seeing Dipper already chomping down the Pancakes he made. He chuckled getting the brunet's attention who smiled with Pancake syrup on the sides of his mouth making the blond to laugh more.

"Oh, Pinetree~" Bill said laughing as he went up to his boyfriend with tissues as he wiped the syrup away making the brunet blush at the blond's sweet gesture.

He gulped the last bits in his mouth and saw that his plate is already empty. Bill chuckled once again and offered. "Do you want more Pancakes? You can take mine,"

Dipper's head snapped at Bill who's kneeling down next to him and shake his head while replying. "No! I'm fine, Bill. Thanks. It's j-just you're cooking is gr-great,"

Dipper looked down and blushed from emberassment as the blond laughed and blushed by his Pinetree's compliment and he kissed Dipper's cheek. The brunet smiled and said. "You can eat now, you know?"

Bill rolled his yellow-gold eyes as he ruffled his boyfriend's brown locks making Dipper to huff and fix his hair again. The blond grinned and pulled the seat next to Dipper and ate his own now cold pancakes as the brunet pulled out his phone and do whatever he's doing.

"I'm done!" Bill exclaimed as he took the plates but was stopped by Dipper who tucked his phone in his pocket and said. "I'll wash the dishes, Bill,"

The 19 year old brunet smiled at the other 19 year old as he took the plates and went to the sink then washing it while the blond waited.

Bill sighed and walked up to the brunet who's almost done, since it's only plates and some untensils. The blond wrapped his arms around the brunet's waist catching him by suprise as Bill nuzzled his face on the crook of Dipper's neck making the brunet giggle slightly. The blond groaned and whined. "Are you done now?"

Dipper smiled as he answered. "Yup! Just let me go first,"

"I would never let you go, Pinetree! Never!" Bill exclaimed tightening his grip around the brunet making him groan as he scolded. "Bill! I need to get this plates back to the cabinet!"