First Duet

[Jungkook's POV]

She went upstairs to her room. I went out of the house and it was so cold cause its Winter. I walked in the cold cold wind. Until I saw someone in the window of our house. I went close and saw it was Lisa. She is so beautiful up there. I stopped and continued walking. I decided to go to Jin's house. I walked and walked until I reached his house. I knocked on his door. After 2 minutes, Jin opened the door.
"What took you so long?" I asked confusly.
"Sorry, I was cooking" he said shyly.
"Come in" Jin said and I came inside. He already decorated his house with Christmas decors. He even have his socks ready. I looked around and sat down on the couch.
"Wanna eat?" Jin asked politely.
"Sure" I said cheerly.
"Wait for 5 minutes and I'll be done cooking" He said politely. I nodded. He went back to the kitchen and continued cooking. I opened the TV and watched some movies. After 5 minutes, Jin called me.
"Jungkook! Time to eat!" Jin shouted excitedly. I ran to the dining room and saw many food in the table.
"Yummy" I said excitedly. We both sat down and eat.
"This is so Yummy Jin!" I said happily.
"Thanks" Jin thanked politely. After 10 minutes, we were done eating. We went to the living room.
"I have to go now, Jin" I said normally.
"Thanks again for your dish" I thanked him politely.
"Any time" he said politely. I went out of his house and we waved at each other in the window. I continued walking to Lisa's house. After 5 minutes, I arrived her house. I went inside and it was so silent inside the house. I went up to check on Lisa. She was singing. I eavesdrop.
"There's nothing like us" She sang and I went inside to complete her song.
"There's nothing like u and me" I sang. She looked back and smiled. I smiled back. I went closer to her and complimented her.
"Your voice is so beautiful" I complimented.
"U too" she said sweetly.
"Wanna buy Ice cream?" I asked happily.
"Sure" she said happily. I left her room and got ready. After 3 minutes, I went out and didn't see Lisa yet. I sat on the couch and after 1 minute, she came out so beautiful. She was wearing a black short dress and black flat doll shoes. She also have a black purse. She added a little makeup and she wore a black necklace and earrings. She walked in the stairs and smiled at me. I stared at her. When she came down the stairs, I asked her.
"Shall we go?" I asked properly.
"Yes, we may" She said sweetly. We went out and went inside the car. After 10 minutes, we arrived at a ice cream shop.

END OF CHAPTER 15