Children

THE NEXT DAY***

[Lisa's POV]
I woke up and checked the time. It was 7:30. I got up from my bed and did my morning routine. After I was done, I went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and make my cereals. After I was done, I ate my cereals. After like 2 minutes i was done eating my cereals. I sat down in the sofa and suddenly, my phone got a message. I checked my phone.
1 Messege.
I checked who messaged.
JUNGKOOK

Open your door - Jungkook

Wae?- Lisa

Just, open it- Jungkook

I got up from the sofa and went to door. I opened it. There was Jungkook holding flowers.
"Good Morning!" Jungkook said happily. I smiled at him.
"Good morning" I said happily. He handed the flowers and I took it.
"Come in" I offered him. He came in and I closed the door. He sat on the sofa while I was still standing and smelled the flowers he gave me. He smirked at me. I stopped smelling the flowers and smiled at him. I sat next to Jungkook.
"How's your day?" Jungkook asked happily.
"Good" I said and smelled the flowers again. He laughed a little.
"What?" I asked and stopped smelling the flowers.
"Love the flowers?" Jungkook asked playfully.
"Yeah" I said and smiled. He smiled back.
"By the way, Christmas is almost coming!" He said happily.
"I know" I said with a smile.
"Wait here" I said and went upstairs. I went up to my room and got my empty vase. I placed my flowers there. Actually, Jungkook gave me 3 flowers. When I was done, I went downstairs. I saw Jungkook just sitting there. I slowly sneak at the back of him. I covered his eyes. He held my hands and looked back. I smiled. He went up from his seat.
"Lisa!" Jungkook shouted in a happy tone and I ran away. He try to catch me. But he failed. We kept on running around the house until, I tripped and Jungkook caught me from tripping.
"Gotcha" Jungkook said with a smirk. I pulled him away and smiled.
"That's Unfair!" I said and crossed my arms. He hugged me. I hugged him back.
"It's okay" he said while hugging me. I nodded and broke the hug.
"Did u eat already?" Jungkook asked happily.
"Yeah" I said happily.
"Good" he said with a smile.
"Wae?" I asked confusely.
"Let's go out" He said and grabbed my wrist. We went out of the house and he dragged me to his car.
"Where are we going?" I asked confusely.
"We are going somewhere" Jungkook said cheerfully.
"Okay?" I said with a not-sure-face. He drove. The drive was silent. After 5 minutes, we've arrived.

END OF CHAPTER 17