Unexpected

~The Next Day~

I woke up from the noise. The noise was coming from downstairs. I got up and went to my bathroom. After I was done doing my morning routine, I wore a short and a t-shirt. I went down and saw Jungkook talking to a girl?!. I went downstairs quietly.

"Jungkook?" I asked in confusion. Jungkook and the girl turned to me. They gaspsed.
"L-Lisa?" He stuttered. He looked down.
"Who are you?" The girl asked in a sassy way.
"S-she's uhh....my Bestfriend" he stuttered and rubbed his back neck.
"Ohh...nice to meet you" she faked a smile.
"U too."I faked a smile.
"Let's go on a date?" She asked Jungkook cutely. Jungkook did the-disgusting-face.

"no" he sternly said.
"but, why?" she asked cutely. Still clinging to him. He pushed her away.
"im busy" he rolled his eyes.
"are u sure?" she crossed her arms.
"yeah" he simply answer.
"like what?" she sounded serious.
"umm...Im going on a date" he stuttered. she looked at me in a-disgusting-look.
"with who?" she asked while looking at me.
"uhh..." he rubbed his back neck.
"...Lisa" he hugged me tight. I was shooked.
"her?" she asked in disgust.
he nodded.

"why her?" she asked seriously.
"shes my bestfriend, besides shes beautiful" he gazed to my eyes.
"Prove it" she said sternly.
"actual--" before i can say anything, Jungkook kissed me. On THE LIPS!?!??!?!😱

~Jungkooks's POV~

I was getting annoyed by this girl already. Ughh! Then she asked.

"prove it" she said sternly. I gulped.
"actual--" before IU can speak, i already kissed her. Her lips were so soft. She still had her lip gloss. when i was still kissing Lisa,I can see that she did the "😱" face. After 10 seconds of kissing her soft lips. I broke the kiss.

~Lisa's POV~

after the 10 seconds kiss, jungkook finally release from the kiss. I was frozen. I just stood there.

"jung...Kook" she was speechless.
"yes?" he asked while he smirked.
"ur really dating her?" she wined while pointing at me.
"yes" he raised his voice.
"jung--" before she can speak, jungkook interuppted.
"u may LEAVE" he raised his voice when he said "leave". she stormed out the house, going to the exit door.
"u will regret this Jungkook" she said while she glare at Jungkook one more time. Then she stormed out the door. Jungkook closed the door and sighed.

"what just happen?" i asked dumbfounded. He sighed while walking up to me.
"who is she?" i asked while i crossed my arms.

"My ex-girlfriend"