Ch. 21 - Angel Earns A Spanking

The look on Angel's face was of conflicted desire as his cock finally fell from her lips. Immediately he missed the warmth, and at the same time, he loved seeing the turmoil in her full expression and the way she nervously flicked her tongue out along her lower lip.

"Sorry..." Her hands fluttered away from his thighs. "I don't know why... Sorry."

Hiding his smile, because he really had enjoyed the way she'd clutched at him while she'd been swallowing him down, Adam just shook his head. "So you've built up a small pile of punishments already, sweetheart. Calling your Dom names, disobeying orders..."

"I didn't mean to! Well, okay, I did mean to call you names but I didn't know I wasn't supposed to. You never told me not to."

The best part was, she really wasn't trying to be a brat and gain more punishment by arguing. He could tell. No, she was genuinely trying to talk him out of it, and from the way she was squirming, he was pretty sure it was because she wanted an orgasm, not a spanking. Well he was fully prepared to give her both.

"Stand up," he said, holding out his hand in case she needed assistance. She took it, even though he could tell she didn't really need it. "Take off your jeans."

As she was doing so, he finished taking off his as well, leaving him standing naked while he looked over her matching bra and panties. She'd been surprisingly graceful taking off her jeans, definitely positioning herself to give him the best view of her butt. The firm curves were not entirely covered by the thin fabric of her underwear, which he had to admit was one of his favorite looks if a woman wasn't wearing a thong. Or nothing at all.

Sitting down on the edge of his bed, he held out his hand. "Come here, Angel."

Her face reddened as his eyes swept over her nearly bared body, but she reached out and took his hand. The little squeak she gave as he tugged her quickly down over his lap was too cute for words.

"Lovely," he murmured, running his hand over the purple fabric stretched over the cheeks of her ass. It was soft cotton, closely fitted to her skin but without digging into it.

"Um... thanks." Angel peeked at him through the cloud of hair covering her face and he chuckled, rubbing the rounded curve of her butt a little harder with his hand, squeezing her cheeks. With a little moan, she wiggled her bottom at him, her body asking for more.

"So. Twenty for moving your hands after I told you not to, fourteen for the seven names you called me, and ten for trying to argue your way out of those fourteen."

"But!"

"You want more?" His hand tapped threateningly on her bottom and she immediately fell silent. "Respect is always important, and I shouldn't have to tell you not to call me names." Try as he might, he couldn't entirely keep the amusement out of his voice and he felt Angel relax over his lap. Which was good. He wasn't going to give her a very hard spanking, just enough to heat her bottom to a nice bright pink. And he was quite sure she was going to enjoy it.

Mostly.

"So why are you getting a spanking, sweetheart?"

Angel groaned and wiggled her bottom, but he just left his hand resting there, waiting for her answer. She sighed.

"For moving my hands, calling you names, and trying to avoid a spanking," she said softly. Her head twisted around, her bright amber eyes wide and innocent. "But I really didn't mean to move my hands, I didn't even notice I had."

"Well then it will be good for you to work on it," he said sternly. She let out another little huff of air and twisted her neck back around, laying quiescent over his lap. "You'd better keep them in place now, grip my quilt if you have to."