Ch. 8 - Angel's First Spanking by Master Adam

Wriggling on the spanking bench, Angel found herself feeling both claustrophobic and excited. She knew people could see her and she was more on display than ever. But the restraints also made her feel enclosed, constrained which was their job, but she'd forgotten how much she hated not being able to move her legs. Still, she was determined to show Master Adam she could do this. She hated how he looked at her like he thought she couldn't handle anything he was dishing out.

And, even if they were making her claustrophobic, she was excited by them. It definitely made being naked easier since it's not like she had a choice now. Taking off her clothes had been much harder than lying on this bench, even if she was showing off all her goodies to anyone who walked behind her.

Now that she was all tied up, she really had to trust Master Adam not to give her more than what she wanted. Obviously, he'd read her survey and she had to believe he would stick to that and he would take care of her. Unless she said her safe word, but even that was an exercise in trust because she had to believe he would stop. There were Dungeon Monitors, but how much could go wrong before they arrived?

Angel's livelihood came from helping women to know what a dangerous situation was and how to avoid them. She'd thought she would feel safe, but bent over and restrained she didn't feel so safe anymore, but instead of screaming and struggling she just wanted to moan with how hot and horny she felt.

Movement approached and Angel turned her head to see dark leather pants and dress shoes before Master Adam was crouching down beside her and studying her face.

"How are you doing, Angel?"

"Green, Sir. Very green." If she was any greener she'd already be begging him to touch her. It was shameless he could make her so hot and wet when he hadn't even really done anything yet.

He held something up in between them. "Do you know what these are?"

It took her a moment to focus her eyes on the small silver, rubber tipped toys he was holding.

"Nipple clamps. Sir."

"Have you ever tried them before?"

Heat rose in her face and she knew she was blushing again. "I've tried them on myself before, Sir."

"Good, then no need for explanations."

Angel moaned as he cupped the breast hanging down on that side of the bench; she couldn't help it. His hand was warm, large, and it felt really darn good cupping her flesh. A smug little smile traveled over his lips and she couldn't even hate him for it, she just wanted him to keep touching her.

Pain flared in her nipple and her back arched. Oh fuck it felt good. The sensations burst and popped in her breast, her pussy clenching as she panted through the initial sharp bite. She was barely aware of him moving around to her other side until the hot pinch flared on that side as well.

Making a mewling sound, she rubbed her lower body against the bench as best she could. Her body knew nipple clamps were usually followed by an orgasm. She only wore them when she was going to be playing with herself and she was feeling rough. They left her nipples sore and aching afterwards but it was always worth it.

Having someone else put them on her was so incredibly different she almost couldn't believe it. The loss of control, knowing she'd given herself over to him, added an entirely new element she'd never experienced before. And the fact a man she'd fantasized about doing very similar things with was the one making her feel this way only intensified everything.

"Angel, how are you?"

"Green... oh so very green."

The deep chuckle seemed to shiver up her spine and her pussy clenched again. Yes, this was what she wanted. What she'd been missing. Her fingers spasmed and curled around the hand holds. A smacking sound erupted in her ears before she even felt the pain in her bottom.