Ch. 27 - A Hot Scene & The L Word

Adam unhooked the chain that kept Angel's cuffs together so he could help her take off the bustier, followed by the skirt. Getting her back up onto the desk, he reattached the cuffs to each other before laying her down flat on her back, moving around to the other side of the desk where there was a short chain just under the lip of the desk in case anyone wanted to secure their submissive to the desk itself. Which is exactly what Adam did.

The desk was just short enough lengthwise that Angel's bottom was only inches away from the end of it, her knees bent and pointed to the ceiling with her legs spread wide. He left enough give in the chain that he would be able to pull her to the edge of the desk itself once he was ready to. Right now, he was enjoying the view of her anxious face as he immobilized her upper body, as well as the slight jiggling of her breasts as she squirmed and the little cherry points of her nipples.

"What do you think, sweetheart?" he asked, leaning forward slightly to take each of her breasts in one hand, squeezing the luscious mounds roughly. "Do you feel vulnerable? Helpless?"

She squirmed some more as he pinched her nipples, moaning.

"Yes."

"Good. Because you are." He pinched her nipples harder, tugging them away from her body to emphasize his point. Angel cried out, arching her back as she tried to relieve the pressure on her sensitive tips. When he let them go she flattened back down on the desk, her breath coming in short, excited pants.

"What color, Angel?"

"Green," she practically purred. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were glowing as she looked up at him, a banquet of feminine flesh for him to indulge in.

Grinning, Adam went back to the same drawer he'd gotten the cuffs from. Someone had left little samples of various oils in there, probably someone trying to convince Patrick to add them to the goodies regularly stocked around the club. Adam wasn't sure he liked the idea of communal oil bottles, but he definitely was willing to use the samples available.

Hmm.... minty menthol. Perfect.

Opening the packet he squeezed some directly onto Angel's nipples and began to rub it in. She eyed him suspiciously.

"What's that—oh... It's cold! And tingly!"

"Fun, isn't it?" he asked, letting his fingers glide down her body. There wasn't enough oil on them to give her more than flickers of the cool sensation against the skin of her stomach, but it let her know exactly where he was headed.

"Adam, I don't know—"

"Shhh... it's going to feel good. Besides, how are you going to stop me?" he asked, knowing the reminder she was at his mercy would only turn her on more. Angel groaned, but her pussy was leaking like a sieve. He ignored the way she was wriggling; the movement would make the air feel even colder against her nipples.