Wow cheating right off the bat huh?

(Y/N) POV
Saturday

"What the actual fuck!" I screamed. The two shot up from their positions in bed. Both have wide eyes.

"(Y-Y/N), i-it's not w-what it looks l-like!" Hee-chul stuttered.

Yep, I just found him in bed with some random chick. I was only gone for like an hour at the gym. I ignored Hee-chul and stared at the girl. She looked scared as hell.

"Who are you?" I asked her. "M-m-my n-name is J-Jinhee. I swear I didn't know he has a girlfriend! I asked him about the girl things when I got here and he said they were his sister's when she comes to visit." I could tell she wasn't lying. I looked at Hee-chul. He was staring down at the bed. I walked over to him and lifted his head by grabbing his chin. I then slapped him as hard as I could.

"You better hope I can convince my brother and his friends to not come after you when they find out about this," I whispered to him. I let go and went to the closet to grab my suitcases.

While walking I looked down and noticed some clothes that weren't mine. I picked them up, walked over to the bed and handed them to Jinhee.

She took them and looked at me confused.

"Why aren't you beating me up like normal girls would?" she asked. "Honestly, I could tell you really didn't know about me and Hee-chul is a good liar. But if I were you I wouldn't stay with him," I pointed out. Jinhee nodded and looked down to her clothes. I turned and continued to the closet. I heard movement on the bed and the bathroom door open and shut. I assumed she went to get dressed.

I found my suitcases and dragged them out. I have three of them because I travel a lot and leave for extended times. I opened all of them and began packing as much as I can.

"(Y/N)", Hee-chul said softly, "please don't leave me."

I turned around and glared at him. "Are you actually being serious?" I yelled. "You cheat on me and you lied to that poor girl! You're lucky *I* don't beat your ass!" He looked away.

I saw the bathroom door open and Jinhee came out. She came over to me and stopped right in front of me. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean for any of this." She bowed. I was shocked for a second. I put my hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me. I gave her a small smile.

This girl seems way too innocent for this world.

She smiled at me and stood up straight. She walked over to the door and turned around to face Hee-chul.

"I can't believe you. You not only lied to me but you cheated on a lovely girl. How can you do that to such a sweet person?" She glared at him then walked out.

I continued packing.

*Time skip brought to you by Tae's face while drinking out of the mug on Ellen*

I finally finished packing. Hee-chul left at some point. I think he got annoyed because I kept ignoring him when he tried talking to me. I dragged my suitcases down the hallway and out to my car. I came back in and grabbed my laptop and all my recording equipment. As I was grabbing my camera I realized I will have to make a video about me and Hee-chul breaking up. Otherwise The Fam will ask why he's no longer in my vids.

Fuck.

That'll be a fun video to record....

I packed everything into my car and climbed into the driver's seat. I started the engine and was about to put it into drive but stopped. I realized I had nowhere to go.

Damn.

I should have thought about that before I packed all my shit. I sat in my car thinking.

Then I got an idea. I really hope he goes for it.

How was it? I noticed it wasn't as long as I thought it would be. It's longer in my notebook. Eh oh well *shrugs* I hope you all enjoyed it anyway. Btw the name Hee-chul came from google and Jinhee came from other BTS fanfics. I think Hee-chul is from another KPOP band though. Comment and let me know. Saranghae