3; He's not Shiro

Everything seemed peaceful and still, on a day without any classes.

Rin stared at the ceiling, thinking of what to cook for Yukio.

"Yeah! I'm gonna make Yukio say that my cooking is suu-per delicious! " Rin stated, looking forward.

"Ah. " a ear bleed disturbed Rin's thoughts.

"HAHAHAHA my dear son! What the fuck's wrong? Your dear papa is here for a visit! "

Old man? No... Satan?

"Sa-satan! Where are you? Show yourselves!"

"Oh.. Hey, sweetie! That's not the way to address your father! ThAt's ruuDe! Well, you see, your God of a father found out a way to speak and do things on Assiah without being physically there!" Satan mocked, chuckling in Shiro's voice.

Rin was laying down on his bed with Kuro, who was sleeping peacefully. The one who caused old man's death! Rin thought, clenching his fists while sitting up on his bed.

"What the fuck do you want, Satan? " Rin hollered.

"Oh, dearie, just here for a visit... I see you're growing, child... HAHAHHA! I'm waiting for your change of decisions! Gehenna is waiting for you~ <3"

Nyaa?... Shiro? You're back? Shiro! Kuro muttered, his sleepiness gone.

"Oh... Honey, who's this CuTe looking cat? GYAAHHAH! " Satan sang.

"Kuro... No... He's the one who harmed old man... ARGH!"

Rin clutched his chest again, this time with a deeper pain than the previous times. He could feel something rising from his throat, and not being able to hold it back, he coughed red crimson blood out again, almost choking himself.

Rin! What's wrong? Kuro meowed out of concern, ignoring the previous warning completely.

"Oh my dearie, just what I'd love to see. It's finally happening! HAHAHAHA! " With that, Satan's presence disappeared.

"Kuro... It's nothing, don't worry... "

"ARGH! " Rin could feel something lurking in the depths of his body, toying around with his various organs. He felt like as if his heart was being squeezed playfully. The pain itself was enough to make him collapse.

With that, Rin's world blacked out like it never existed, his body collapsing back on the bed, like nothing ever happened.

Rin! Rin! I have... To get help! Yukio! Kuro cried.