5; His flames are taking over

"I'm telling yer, I have no fucking idea what's happening! Stop pressing me! "Shura hollered, obviously annoyed by Yukio pacing up and down and pressing her for help.

"Mephisto... We have no choice. "Yukio was at a loss.

Rin... Wake up... Kuro cried, shaking Rin's head gently.

"Nii-san... " Yukio muttered worriedly, staring at Rin laying on the hospital bed.

"Eins, zwei, drei! "With a poof, Mephisto, who was actually secretly watching from the door, turned back to his normal form from a dog.

"I suppose I heard my name... Hmm... Telling you would be no fun, but I'll just let you in a little! " Mephisto smirked and closed the door.

"Then cut to the chase, fucking dog. " Shura shot daggers at him.

Sometimes Mephisto just appears out of nowhere, like he's watching everything.

"His flames are taking over. "Mephisto's sole voice enchoed throughout the small room they we're in.

"Eins, zwei, drei! " Mephisto turned back into a dog and tried leaving the room, thinking of why the heck he closed the door earlier, now trapping him.

"Hey! Explain further! "Yukio demanded to no avail.

"That would be no fun. " Mephisto the dog pouted and finding another escape route, jumped out of the window.

"I'm leaving. " Shura muttered, waving a hand behind her and slamming the door.

Damned dog... Rin... Kuro clenched his paws.

"Ungh... " Rin's groans were heard clear as day by Kuro and Yukio.

Rin! Rin! Rin's waking up! Kuro jumped around excitedly, observing Rin slowly.

"Nii-san! "