4; Don't go to Shiro

Kuro ran around to no avail. Yukio was nowhere. Kuro scurried out of the old dormitory, wailing.

Rin! I'm not going to let you leave! Don't go to where Shiro is! Kuro wailed out loud.

Kuro expanded to his bigger form. It would look like the exact scene from when Rin made Kuro his familiar, with the only difference that Rin is not dead. Yeah, he's not dead, don't worry.

Kuro could do nothing. His wails and shouts may sound like a normal angry cat, but no. It's pain. Fear of losing someone dear to him once again.

"Kuro? What's... Happening? What're you doing? " a shocked Yukio returned to the old dormitory, only to find a devasted Kuro.

Feeling like a ray of hope has just shone down on him, his panick partially disappeared, changing himself back into his normal form. He then meowed frantically, but he's actually trying to explain the situation to Yukio.

Tugging at Yukio's long sleeves, he then ran and lead him to Rin, pulling clueless little Yukio up the stairs.

Yukio was still in a loss at what's happening, but Rin's pained expression and still body explained the situation itself to him without any interaction.

"Nii-san! What's wrong? "

He caught eye of the blood on the blankets and traces of it from Rin's mouth, Rin's hand still on his heart.

Yukio could not understand what happened. What he could do, was only to call Shura.