07 | tips for william

the following day william awoke resolved to redeem himself

the following day william awoke resolved to redeem himself. it didn't matter how much noora had soothed him and reassured him that it didn't matter, that it happened to everyone, that it was no big deal, he just couldn't live with himself. it wasn't even that he was embarrased about it - he was just disappointed.

a beautiful girl had been about to administer him a handjob and he'd blown it, completely. he had to prove to himself that he was capable of receiving a handjob without shooting his load like a fourteen-year old boy.

james was doing the washing up in a pair of pink marigolds and singing along to 'dancing on the ceiling' by lionel richie when he surfaced from his bedroom.

"morning."

"morning."

"where's mum?"

"gone to the butcher's. we're having a barbie tonight. is that okay?"

"yeah," he murmured, "cool."

"you seeing the lovely noora again today?"

william flopped on the sofa and sighed. "dunno," he shrugged. "maybe."

james looked at him with concern. "you all right, mate?"

"yeah, i'm fine."

"you sure?"

"yeah. totally."

"everything going all right with you and noora? yeah?"

"fine. great." he picked up yestserday's daily mirror and flicked through it mindlessly for a while, but he couldn't concentrate. he was completely preoccupied with what had happened at the beach yesterday. he glanced across at james, who was now head banging along to 'addicted to love' and playing air drums against the dishwasher with a plastic brush.

had it ever happened to him, he wondered, to macho james? he glanced at him again and licked his dry lips tentatively.

"you know..." he began tentatively. "you know.."

"what's that mate?"

"you know... you know... like, wanking?"

james laughed and pulled off his marigolds. "i certainly do, young william."

"yeah, well, you know when a girl  does it to you?"

"ooh, yeah."

"well, you know how, like, when you're not expecting something, you know, does it ever.. have you ever...? god!" he thumped his thighs in exasperation.

"here, william, take a deep breath." james sat down next to him, clutching a tea towel. "now, take your time. tell me what's on your mind. okay?"

william breathed in deeply, and flashed james an apologetic smile.

"noora went for my dick yesterday."

james' eyebrows shot into his hairline and a smile spread across his face. "oh she did, did she?"

"yeah. at the beach. and i wasn't expecting it. and... and..."

"you spunked your pants?"

william breathed out. "yeah. like, two seconds later. and she said it was cool and everything, but now i'm just... i don't know."

"oh william, william, william." james rubbed his back affectionately. "it happens to everyone."

"does it?"

"yeah, course it does."

"has it ever happened to you?"

"of course it's fucking happened to me! not for a while though. but when I was your age - yeah. definitely. more than once, it's just, like, your body is tightly wound coil."

william nodded.

"and so when you get near a woman, the sun's out, you've got the horn, you're bound to get a bit... ahead of yourself. It's only natural."

"but what can I do to make sure it doesn't happen again?"

james shrugged. "there are no guarantees it won't especially with you being a bit... overripe as it were.  best thing you can do is learn to feel relaxed with her. you know. hang out with her. get to now her. build up to it slowly."

"yeah, yeah. you're right."