★ Christmas Special ★

Oneshot requested by - MajesticallyMajestic

   -Third Person POV-

  Lance was ready for Christmas ever since the month of December had started. His happiness and excitement ensued once he thought of his family. He remembered back home in Cuba that Christmas was a huge deal.

He wanted to go back, just to celebrate the special day. But he knew he couldn't thanks to the whole, "saving the universe" thing.

Suddenly, a light bulb went off in his head. He could celebrate here, with his space family. They all enjoy the holiday too, don't they?

He squealed as he leaped off his bed and bursted out the nearby door. A million thoughts ran through his head. How would he set up the party? What gifts would he get for everyone? He smiled thoughtfully as he somehow already thought of the kind of gifts.

Coming to a halt, Lance found Allura and Coran discussing something. He clumsily walked over to them, trying to act as casual as possible.

Allura was the first to notice him, and slightly raised an eyebrow. Coran looked over as well, a little annoyed that he couldn't finish his sentence. Lance's eyes sparkled.

"Hey guys! I have an awesome idea!" He told them, pure excitement and happiness taking over his voice. "What is it?" Allura asked.

"How about we throw a Christmas party! Ya know, here at the castle?" The Alteans both raised an eyebrow. "What is Christmas?" They asked in unison. Lance's expression dropped. "You don't know what CHRISTMAS IS?!" He screamed, his face turning into a one with disgust. The Alteans were confused, and still managed to shake their heads. Lance crossed his arms beneath his chest. "Fine then, I guess I'll have to tell you."

— Awkward timeskip to when he's done explaining brought to u by bucket head Zac —

  "And that's Christmas for ya!" Lance finished. Coran and Allura stared at him curiously. "The idea of 'Christmas' sounds ridiculous." Allura spoke up. "But the idea of giving gifts to one another and receiving them in return doesn't sound too bad." Coran added.

"So does that mean we can throw a Christmas party?" Lance asked. The Alteans looked at each other and solemnly nodded. "Coran and I will only participate in giving gifts." Allura confirmed. "The rest is up to you, boy." Coran finished.

Lance was delighted.

  Lance skipped happily through the hallways. With Christmas only a few days away, he HAD to know what everyone desired the most.

He peeked inside of a room and saw Pidge typing away on her computer. He walked over to her. "Hey Pidgey, do ya know what ya want for Christmas?"

"Not now Lance, I'm kinda busy at the moment." She spoke, not even looking up at him. "C'mon Pidge, do you at least have some ideas?"

She looked up. "You're still doing that whole Christmas thing? Come on Lance, grow up." With that, her attention went back to the computer.

"Whatever." Lance mumbled before he walked off.
-
  After a short time, Lance came to meet Hunk in the kitchen. He smiled as he walked over to him. "Hey Hunk! Ya got any ideas about what ya want for Christmas?"

He looked over a few seconds later. "Christmas? It's already that time of year? Wow, I don't know. Don't you think we're a little too old for that stuff now?"