Prologue

Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos have been settling in Auradon over the last couple months. All four were born and raised on the Isle of the Lost. Why were they living in such of a horrible place? It is because they are the sons and daughters of some of the most evilest villains in the land. Mal is Maleficent's daughter, Evie is the Evil Queen's daughter, Jay is Jafar's son, and Carlos is Cruella De Vil's son.

At the beginning of the school year, Prince Ben, now King Ben, son of Belle and Beast, made his first proclamation. This proclamation was to give the children living on the Isle of the Lost to live in Auradon. This sent a shock throughout the kingdom, especially the prestigious boarding school Auradon Prep. He chose those four because he felt they needed Auradon's help the most. Though they came with intentions of stealing Fairy Godmother's wand, Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos found something in Auradon that made them happy. At Ben's coronation, they had made the decision to become good, and they could not be happier.

Carlos was raised to believe dogs were vicious, rabid pack animals. When he first came into contact with a dog, he freaked out and ran up a tree in the woods. Luckily, Ben was there to show Carlos that dogs aren't as bad as they seem. The dog, Dude, is now one of Carlos' best friends.

Jay found a love in tourney, a sport that was a combination of lacrosse, football, and soccer. At first, he loved it because he was able to push people around, which was something he found enjoyment in while on the island. Now, he loves tourney because it taught him the meaning of a team and family. Now that he understands what family means, Jay realized how special Mal, Evie, and Carlos are to him. He treats them like his siblings, and he will destroy anyone who hurts them.

Evie, being raised by the Evil Queen, was taught that her beauty should come before anything else; her beauty and marrying a prince with a big castle was to be in her top priorities. When she came to Auradon, she tried to hide the fact that she was actually very smart. However, in her chemistry class, she met a boy named Doug, the son of Dopey. He was able to show Evie that she could be so much more than just a pretty face. Now, Evie is tied with Doug for top of the class. Evie also loves fashion and had opened her own fashion business called Evie's 4 Hearts.

As for Mal, she finally learned what love feels like. Even though, she spelled Ben to love her, she began to fall for him, and he did the same after the spell was broken. The two were inseparable, and they were the most famous couple in all of Auradon. Though the pressure can be a little much for Mal, she loves the young king very much.

The villain kids, or VKs as many of the Auradon kids, or AKs, call them, have made many friends since choosing good over evil. There's Audrey, daughter of Aurora and Phillip, Chad, son of Cinderella and Prince Charming, Jane, daughter of Fairy Godmother, and Lonnie, daughter of Mulan and Shang.

Auradon Prep had just returned from their fall break. Classes were now back in session, and now the students were preparing for their end of semester finals. Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Ben, Doug, Chad, Audrey, Lonnie, and Jane all sat at the lunch table.

"How was all of your guys' break?" Ben asked.

"It was pretty cool," Doug replied. "You know, with six uncles and I don't even know how many cousins, Thanksgiving is a pretty big deal in my family."

"Speaking of family," Evie began. "When are you going to introduce me to your family?" Evie looked at Doug with loving eyes. The two of them started dating shortly after Ben's coronation.