Lies Hurt

"I am teaching you things you will need for your boyfriend one day" , "If you tell anybody we could get in trouble" , "This is normal" these lies he told me made me believe him. I didn't want to go to his house but he would know that I'm not ok with it. What if he gets mad at me? How can I tell him that I'm not comfortable with this. I cant. Then one day things changed from the bathtub to his bed. I was young so we would sleep in the same bed all the time. This time it is in a different way.
   It was 11:00  p.m and I was falling asleep. I guess he wasn't tired because I don't think he planned on sleeping. His hand slides toward my tracing my body structure as I lay on my stomach. "Do you wanna know how to help your boyfriend when he get older?" He says, but I don't respond. He told me it was ok to be scared. It was ok if I didn't want to but, I knew it was not true because he cared. He gets up and suddenly I released all the oxygen I held into my lungs. The next thing I knew the lights where on. I had to come up with an excuse as to why I didn't want to. They never worked. That night he didn't want to "teach me" he wanted me to help him. "Hands or mouth " he said reaching for lotion. Oh god why can't this just be over. Why can't at this very molment be with anybody besides you. I wasn't thoe so I had to do what I was told and that I did. I was not proud of myself for not standing up for myself or for telling nobody. My mom knew about Daniel but nobody and I mean I didn't even tell myself about what was happening. This was a secret that would never be told. All because his lies. All because he couldn't be normal and find someone else but, why me. What did I ever do to deserve this. Was god punishing me for something because I don't understand what the fuck could I  have done to deserve this. I know people have worse than me, I know but yet somehow my brain always thinks that I have it worse. What can I do? I am only 10 there is nothing I can do , they won't even believe me.