Expectation From an Unexpected Place

Thank you for reading Isekai Mahou Wa Okureteru.
After thinking for a while, I think the result of that thought is I'll close the impression column until Lefille ark ends.*

At this rate it seems I won't be able to write ... So after the completion Lefille ark I'll take the criticisms solemnly/seriously. *

I apologize to the readers who always report wrong words, omitted letters and the readers who always writes and cheering messages.

Since this matter is solely because of my mental weakness as a human being, so if you have any opinion regarding this matter, then again when the Lefille ark ends please(onegaishimasu).

Though I'm being selfish, please forgive me.

..........................................

Immediately after Lefille went to confirm the presence of mazoku. At that moment in the silent surrounding an angry voice could be heard.

「―Suimei was used as a decoy!!」

That was the angry shout of Reiji as if bursting open.

There is no need to worry.After those words which followed from Gregori's mouth was really an unbelieveable story. After listening to this Reiji quick goes and grabs his collar

There is no sign of the respect towards the knight that was expressed a little while ago.

Seeing the angry expression of the person who is called the hero, Gregori freezes up in fear.

「Ha、Ha......」

「Is it true!」

「Wa、Ha! Everything as I've said」

「Wha......!」(「なっ、......っ!」if anyone has an idea please help)
Reiji is at a loss for words listening to the words wihich are not even worth becoming a joke to be the truth

He is been biting his lips almost from the time he grabbed the knight's collar.

Untill now an absent minded Titania, surprised came to stop Reiji.

「Please calm down Reiji sama!」

「Bu、but!」

「Gregory was still in the middle of his story. Let's listen to him until he finishes......」

「......All right」

There were some logic to Titania's words. As she said, certainly Gregory was in the middle of his explanation. He only said 「Because of using Suimei dono as a decoy, there are no dangers here. 」
That's all. A detailed explanation has not been heard yet.

However as far as Reiji himself was concerned, that one sentence was more than important enough to him.

The talk was accepted, and seeing this Titania heaved a sigh of relief.

And then, regaining her composer, Titania who is normally a gentle girl, unexpectedly looked at Gregory severely and commands him.

「Gregoryー. Speak. Do you understand?」

「......Yes」(Ha ha)

Along with his answer to her, he kneel down in front of her.
Gregory who regained himself. In front of the bright piercing gaze of the girl he starts to shudder. He begins to talk again while sweat starts to form on his forehead.

「......I heard this story from the communication personnel of last time whom I met. According to him, to defeat the hero a large army led the Mazoku was heading towards the vicinity of Aster. To let the Hero dono safely escape from that army Suimei dono was used as a decoy.」