Chapter1

background info: your name is kiera, you are 18 years old. you moved out of your parents house when you were seventeen and lived in California for a year. You got accepted into UCLA, but school and work got too busy for you, so you go to online college now and live on a different continent with your 3 best friends. you and one of those friends are dance instructors (cassidee)and the other two, (shelby and jade) are youtubers.

this is where the story actually begins lol..

"jade! come on! we are going to miss our flight!" i yell. we woke up late, again and we had 30 minutes to get to the airport and get on a plane. we visited our hometown for a while, but sadly the vacation was over and it was time to go back into the real world. me, cassidee, shelby, and jade all ran down the stairs. i heard a loud thud coming from behind me, and saw shelby at my feet. i started to laugh so hard and shelby did too. we finally arrived at the airport and boarded our plane. i was sitting next to jade, while cassidee and shelby were sitting next to each other. we went through all the safety rules for the plane and we started to take off. back to korea we go.

------------------------------------------------------time skip----------------------------------------------------------

we arrived at our apartment we all shared. we branched off into our rooms and statred to unpack our bags from our stay in America. me and cassidee had to be at work for 5, and it was now 5:05. "CRAP! WE'RE LATE!" i yelled. cassidee must have heard me because i see cassidee run out of her room dressed in her clothes and take off through the front door. "WAIT!" i screamed. "WHAT DO YOU WANT KIERA?!" she yelled back "PUT SOME DAMN SHOES ON!" i replied. cassidee ran past me, grabbed her shoes and put them on in the car.

we arrive at our dance studio and we went to our office. we had auditions today for a new group to train and choreograph dances for. we went through every other person that wanted to audition, but one group in particular stood out to us. "hello, we are BTS!" they shouted with enthusiasm. we knew who they were. who didn't? they just felt the need to introduce themselves anyway. they were looking for a new choreographer and they somehow reached out to us. me and cassidee knew who they were, and since we are huge ARMY, we fangirled so bad it wasn't even funny. "JIN!!" i yelled. "OMG JHOPE" screamed cassidee.  all of a sudden, Bang PD-nim walked into the studio. "hi,we are looking for new choreographers for the BigHit Company, we sa some of your videos online and thought of you instantly" "of course, we would love to be choreographers!" PD-nim said, "start tomorrow, 7a.m. sharp!" "oh. ok" we both said in unison.

bts left the studio and auditions were closed.  we blasted music and began to dance. the song we were dancing to was serendipity by jimin. i assume jimin heard his song, because around the chorus, jimin and the rest of bts had walked into the studio. me and cassidee choreographed dances when we were bored, and obviously we had nothing else to do. we choreographed a dance to serendipity a really long time ago, but we just decided to practice it. it was more of a lyrical routine so me and cassidee looked like professionals. we had a dancing background for at least 15 years.  "can you do hip hop too?" we heard a familiar voice ask. we didnt even see them walk into the studio! "yes" cassidee replied. "let's see" asked j-hope. "oh, youre on!" j-hope put on boy meets evil to show me his choreography for it and i just began to dance. i did the choreography in unison with him. "woah, dude, she did the dance better than you did" said namjoon.  "you guys got any other talents?" asked yoongi. me and cassidee looked at each other. cassidee pointed to me as she said "she can rap" and i could feel my cheeks heating up.  what she just said, was music to yoongi's ears. "oh really?" yoongi questioned. "not freestyle, but i can talk pretty fast" "let's see" yoongi switched the music to Agust D. i laughed "really? i learned this last year" "do the fast part and i'll believe you. "okay"

i finished rapping it and turn around to see everyones jaws to the floor. "i told you" "i believe" "anything else you can do?" me and cassidee said in unison "i can sing" jin looked up and said "sing!" me and cassidee said "what song?" jimin shot up and said "serendipity" me and cassidee began to sing and everyone was amazed. we looked at the time afterwards and said "guys, we need to go home, what's your numbers?" and so they gave us their phone numbers.

i was lying in bed after showering and what not. i was watching the new episode of Riverdale. my phone buzzed. i looked at the time "who would text me at 1 a.m.?" i look and see jin's name pop up on the screen. the message read:

jinnie: can i come over?

me: i live with three other people and youre asking to come over at 1 a.m.?

i walked out of my room to see jade, cassidee, and shelby watching tv in the living room.

me: yea, sure why not?

jinnie: be there in 10.

me: see ya.