Chapter 6

a/n, i'm writing this at 2 am so if anything makes 0 sense, that's why

i wake up the next morning to "KIERA WAKE UP WE ARE GOING ON A ROADTRIP" being yelled into my ear by jungkook. "LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE KOOKIE" i scream back. "KIERA WE ARE GOING ON A ROAD TRIP WAKE UP!" jin says. i get out of bed, brush my teeth and get dressed. i pack my bag put it into the minivan, yes, we have a minivan. me and jin in the front seat, hobi cassidee and tae in the middle, jimin jungkook and namjoon in the way back, and yoongi in the trunk. he was perfectly fine with it because he got more room to stretch out. "where are we going?" i say. "right now, wal-mart, we need some food" we are passing into the snacks isle and i grab a bag of chips. we pass by the noodles section and i hit buggies with someone else. i look up and i see... "MACY." i say very loudly. "KIERA" she replies. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" she says. "I MISSED YOU TOO" (for those of you who didn't know, macy is my soulmate, soulmates aren't just for couples because me and macy were soulmates) "WHY ARE YOU IN KOREA" i say. "long story, i became a makeup artist for sm entertainment, and made great friends with nct and exo" she says. "no way." i say "oh yes way" she replies. "give johnny my phone number" i say. macy laughs and i turn around and see jin looking like i just offended him. "don't worry, i won't cheat on you." i say and gave him a peck on the lips. "ew" macy and yoongi say in unison. "so, i assume you know who they are" i say, pointing at bts. yoongi whispers in my ear, "she's cute, i like her hair" (yes, she had purple hair) i turn to yoongi and say "back off" and i chuckle. "got any plans today?" i say to macy. "no, not really" she says. "cool you're coming on a roadtrip with us" i say. "REALLY?" she says. "do we have enough room in the car?" tae says. "she can sit in the back with yoongi" i say. yoongi doesn't even react. "it's settled then" i say to myself. macy gets into the car and sits in the back with yoongi. since i was sitting in the drivers seat, you know i had to have the auxiliary cord.
i turn on p!atd's song, the ballad of mona lisa and i jam out. me, cassidee, and macy are all screaming the words. after the song was over and jin looked like he just performed an exorcism, i put on awake by, jin. and i started to sing the words. (THIS SONG MAKES ME CRY JDISJSIKZISJZ) after i say "after that depressing music, let's turn on a bop." and i play no more dream. (me and macy legit bully yoongis part when his voice "cracks" in the beginning so we did that) "yah! dont bully me" says yoongi. "i'm sorry yoongi" i say while laughing. i play cypher part 3 after and i'm bopping, and after i'm done with my mini jam session, i turn down the radio and say "where are we going?" "you'll see" he says. the car started to quit down and we hear really weird noises. i turn around and see yoongi and macy making out in the trunk, hobi and cassidee snuggling while sleeping, the rest of the members blasting their music, and me and jin just talking. i yell "STOP BEING NASTY" and yoongi flips me off. "get a room asshole" i say to him.

we pull up at a beautiful cabin and there is a lake and everything.

"happy early birthday kiera :)" he says

"happy early birthday kiera :)" he says. "best birthday ever" i say while giving him a peck on the cheek.