Chapter 2

i walked out of my room and went to the kitchen, if jin was going to come over, we needed to have food and stuff right? after about 5 minutes, i heard a knock at the door.

"who is here?" Shelby asked.

"a friend" I replied.

i opened the door and faced four boys. jin looked at my apologetically saying "they wanted to come too, i hope that's okay" "oh yea, of course!" each of the four boys introduced themselves. I turn around to see jade and shelby in awe. they were completely sh00k by a majority of BTS being at our door. "hi, I'm V", "I'm j-hope", "I'm jimin..", "and you know who i am" stated jin.

"bts!?" screamed jade and shelby. "can you tell they're army?" "yes.." and jin busted out that windshield wiper laugh. "come in!" i said. "what do you guys want to do?" asked cassidee.  "whatever, i really don't care" stated V. "by the way, I'm calling you all by your real names, i don't like nicknames" i stated. "got it." said hoseok.  "wanna play random kpop play dance?" asked cassidee. "bts version?" i said. (yes it is 3am and we are playing random kpop play dance, don't question my logic.. its messed up.) "you guys just watch." i said to bts, "we got this." go go came on and we started to dance in sync, until cassidee's phone rang. "hello?" said cassidee. all i heard was screaming on the other end of the phone. i was about to ask cassidee who it was, but as soon as i opened my mouth, cassidee hung up the phone and screamed. "GRACE IS COMING TOMORROW!" she yelled. i screamed as loud as humanly possible. grace is our bestfriend, as soon as she graduated, she moved back to Arizona and we moved to Korea. we haven't seen each other in a good 3 years, but we always kept in touch. now that she was coming to visit us, we were ecstatic.

i turned off the music and figured it was time to try and get our sleep schedule back on track, because jet lag and the different time zones ya know? "guys, we're going to sleep, i trust you enough to let you spend the night here. you guys can all use our beds and we can sleep in the living room. "no, I'm not stealing your bed" says jin. "well where are you going to sleep?" i asked "your bed.." he replied. "but you-" he cut me off. "we can sleep in the same bed ya know.." he says. "fine.." we all went to bed and i climbed into my bed and jin went on the other side of me. we stayed for about another hour just talking. i felt like i had known him forever. he is a great listener.. he doesn't look bad, he can cook.. am i falling for Kim Seokjin?

i woke up and jin's arm was around my waist and my head was nuzzled into his chest. it took me a minute to realize that someone was in my bed. i don't normally wake up with someone else in my bed. i closed my eyes and went back to sleep. i felt safe in his arms, almost like i could trust him.. not gonna lie.. he got some great and broad shoulders omg ddfhddnhuvhdkvlhj.. (ill stop) i wake up to the sound of camera shutters and giggling. "why does this happen to me of all people" i muttered to my self. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE I HAVE TO CHASE YOU OUT!" i yelled. i turned over, grabbed a shoe, and threw it. i didn't have a specific target, i just threw the shoe. it turned out, it hit jade right in her eye. they all ran out of my room and i hear whispering next to me.. "well you sure are scary when someone wakes you up, aren't you?" jin said. his voice was raspy, and it sounded like he had just woken up. i stood up and made my way to the bathroom . i brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a bun.  jin walks out of my room and says, "is she always like this when you guys wake her up?" "yes" they all said in unison. taehyung, hoseok, and jimin all began to laugh. i walked out of the bathroom and said "try to be a little more quieter while asking about me please and thank you" and i chuckled. i made my way to the kitchen and began to make me some pizza rolls. "really kiera, pizza rolls for breakfast?" asked shelby. "a, its 2 in the afternoon, and b, screw you" i said. "well damn" said shelby. "like i said, she is always like this" cassidee whispered to jin. i sat down in the living room and began to eat while watching tv. i heard a phone ring and jin picked it up. "where are you?" asked suga. "i stayed by kiera and cassidee's house with the rest of the boys." he replied. "well, we're at practice, so tell your girlfriends if they want to keep their jobs, to hurry and get here before pd-nim does." he says. jin screams. "YOU GUYS WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE STUDIO FOR 7!!" me and cassidee look at each other "dammit!" we yell.

we were late, for the fifteenth time. and we walked into the studio with the rest of the boys. "guys lets get started so if pd-nim comes, we can have something to show him" i said.  me and cassidee began to choreograph the dance and we used a little bit or extra time for a few of the members. we performed the choreography flawlessly, as they did too. i look at the clock and it says 12:55 am. "good morning guys" me and cassidee say. "can we go home now?" asked jungkook "no, we have up to the second verse to learn, you guys need to know this dance by Friday so you can make a dance practice" jungkook groaned. "I'm sorry, it isn't my rules." and i instantly began to feel bad. i didn't want them to overwork themselves, but pd-nim gave us a deadline that was almost impossible. "its okay kiera, we know its for the best." says namjoon.  "i really don't want you guys over working yourselves and if i would have gotten here earlier we wouldn't even be here right now." at this point i was on the verge of tears, its stressful. i teach kids at a dance studio too. i have school. i have work. and now I'm spending all of my time here. i broke down. the stress was too much and my anxiety became worse. hoseok pulled me into a hug and says "kiera, its okay.. i know its stressful, especially with you being a student and having a job.. to top it all off, you just came back from vacation, so youre probably stressed and tired and moody, but youre here, helping us and that's all that counts." he pulled away from the hug and i instantly felt better.

"i can see if i can switch the deadline" says cassidee. "yea do that" i say sniffling. "I'm sorry guys, I'm really stupid about things like this" and i laugh. "kiera, seriously?" "what" i say. "your school is online, how stressful can it be?" "SHUT YOUR FACEHOLE CASSIDEE" i yelled.