•{14}•

I woke up from someone who was shaking me. "Y/n." I hear someone whisper to me. "Y/n wake up." He shaked a bit harder. "I told your mom you'll be home around 8." I turned around to see Taehyung sitting on the adge of the bed. "You talked to my mom?!" I say. "She thought it was you. It was just a text." He says and I sigh in relief. "Of course I won't tell her you're with your teacher." He chuckled. "I told her you're at Carly's." He smiles at me. "Thanks." I flashed a small smile back. "Uh... Can you... Uh..." I spoke. "Gather your clothes? Here." He gave my clothes which he already gathered. I took them "Thank you." I smiled. "Do you want something to eat before we're going to drive?" He got up. "No thanks." I say. "Okay! It's already 7 p.m. so we need to go quickly." He says and walks out of the room. I put on my clothes. And I wanted to walk out of the room. 'Shit. It's Bts's dorm! The rest can wander around here! What if Jin or Jimin sees me?!' I freaked out a bit till Taehyung came into the room. "The rest who live here are in their rooms so they won't see you if that stopped you from coming." He says and took my hand with a smile. "But I've heard you're met two of my friends yesterday?" His voice has a bit hesitation. "Jin and Jimin?" I ask. "Yes. They live here too. They're two of my best friends." He says. "Oh." I say. I already knew that but how does he know? "That's why I got so angry.." He almost whispers it. My eyes widened "You were jealous!" I say and started to laugh a bit. "Y-yes..." He says with a soft cute voice. "B-but you're mine... Right?" He asks. I gave him a kiss on his cheek as a 'yes' and he smiled. His cute side was back again. I grin at him. "What?" He asks. "Your cute side is back." I say with a grin. "Oh... By the way, how do you know my name?" He asks. 'I am actually an Army of Bts and that's why I know all you guys their names. Haha.'

"Research." I say bluntly. "Stalker." He says with a smile and opened the front door. We walked out of the house and he closed the door behind him. I saw seven expensive looking cars standing next to each other. I forgot which one was Taehyung's one so I let him walk first. Walking hurted a bit but I came to the car fastly and I got in.

We drove in silence. I could only hear the music play on real low volume.

When we got to my home he stopped the car. He kissed me and I kissed him back. "Bye Taehyung." I say and got out of the car with my stuff. "Bye babygirl." He says with a wink and I closed the door and walked to the front door of my house. I rang the doorbell. Mom opened the door. "Hi." I say and smiled. I walked inside and sat down onto the couch with a sigh. "Was it fun with Carly?" Mom asks while she puts a glass of water on the table for me. "Yea it was." I took a sip. "Where is dad?" I ask. "Still at work.." She sighs. "Oh. Well that happend a lot the last weeks." I say.

After a few minutes I walked up to my room and let myself fall onto my bed. I fell asleep without making ready for bed.

The next morning I woke up. It wasn't from my alarm but my phone. I opened the lock and saw many notifications coming in.

[5:34AM] Tae:
Hey

Y/n

Are you awake?

Helloooooo

Goooooodmorniiiiing

Hey

Helloooo

Wake up

Y/n-sshi

Annyeonghaseyooo

WaKe Up!

[5:35AM] You:
What