•{41}•

Sorry I didn't post anything last week I was confused about everything and wasn't feeling very well. I tried to write but it only ended up being crap so I'm sorry

---

I woke up from my alarm. I sighed "whyyyyy" I mumbled to myself. I turned it off and looked through my notifications for a moment before I got up to make ready for school. When I was ready I walked downstairs. I take some water and food for school and put it in my bag. I put on my shoes and take my jacket "I'm off to school" I said to my mom and kissed her cheek. I walked outside to the bus station. I sighed and waited for the bus. When it was here I checked in and sat down. I got a notification from Snapchat.

Tae:
Do you know who you are going for?

I would go for Taehyung if I was you..

He's way more cuter than Jimin tbh

You:
Why are you blackmailing Jimin the whole time and why did you say 'See you on school' that's so vague

Tae:
I just want you to be happy

With Taehyung

Pls

You:
Tae stop it you're making me doubt again

Btw I still don't have an answer on my question

Tae:
What question?

You:
Why did you say 'See you on school'?

Tae:
Bcuz I will see you today

You:
What?

When?

Tae:
You'll see babyy~

You:
Wat

What the..

Ur so vague

Smh

Tae:
Nope :D

You:
Yep :D

And now shut up you're not going to make me doubt

Tae:
Okay okay I'm sorry

Pls don't be mad

You:
I'm not mad babyboo~

Tae:
Good XD

Well I'll see you soon

You:
Nopeee

Tae:
Why not?

You:
I'm gonna hide for youuuuu

Tae:
Doooooon't

You:
I will babyboo

Tae:
I will see you anyways ;)

You:
Noooo

Tae:
Yessss

You:
Fuck off plss go to your own school

Tae:
You're not nice to me today ;(

You:
No not today

Well I'm gonna go the bus is at school

Bye babyboo~!

Tae:
Stop calling me babyboo wtf XD

You:
I SAID BYE BABYBOO~!!

Tae:
Bye honey..

Wtf you're acting weird today lol

You:
I know I'm hella nervous

Tae:
For me? Aw that's sweet babyboo

You:
Shut yo mouth and find your own words biiiitch

Ok bye I'm gonna go now

Byebye babyboo~

Tae:
Bye honeyy~~

I left the conversation. He's being so weird lately it's not okay. I sighed and put my phone in my pocket. I got out of the bus and walked inside the school to my locker. I put my jacket in it. I took some of my books and got a message from Tae again. I clicked on it.

Tae:
I see you :)

I looked around. Nobody was looking at me or on their phone. I started to type.

You:
Where?

Tae:
You're at your locker

You:
How do you know there is almost nobody here and nobody is looking at me or on their phone

Tae:
You should look closely

You:
You're being odd.

I just left the conversation again and put my phone on mute. I closed my locker and locked it. I put the key in my bag. I turned and walked around the lockers. Just at that moment Taehyung walked upstairs with big steps. It was like he was running away from something. "What's up with him..?" I mumbled to myself. I looked down at my phone and gasped. "Is he Tae?!" I yelled and ran upstairs. I can't be that he's Tae but the names are like the same and he's going upstairs like that! I ran to the classroom and saw Taehyung walking inside and closing the door. I stopped in front of the door and knocked on it. "Wait a moment!" I heard his voice. I sighed and waited. After a moment he opened the door "Oh Y/n!" He smiled. "Hey" I smiled back. He let me walk inside and I sat down on my seat. "You know what's funny?" I say. "Tell me" He says. "There's a boy named Tae chatting to me on Snapchat. He was saying he saw me. When I left the chat and wanted to walk upstairs you were running there. It's like you were spying on me becaise you are Tae" I laughed a little. "But that would be weird. Wouldn't it?" I looked at him. His face had no expression on it. "Uh.. Yeah that would be weird.. Hey I don't want you to talk to strangers on any social media.." He says and took my phone which was laying on the table. I just let him take it. "Oh he isn't a stranger." I said. He looked confused up at me. "Because he is you. It's kind of obvious. Isn't it?" I crossed my arms. "Are you angry about it?" He asks quietly. "I'm not angry. It's just stupid that you didn't tell me. And that you tell things about Jimin so I'm going to choose for you" Taehyung was quiet for a moment. He opened his mouth to say something but then Thom and Rick walked inside the classroom. "Hello guys" Taehyung says. "Hello mr. Kim" they both say and they sat down. I took my phone back. I saw Taehyung tried multiple times to get the passcode but every time he tried he failed. I put my phone into my bag. Taehyung wrote something on a paper and slides it over to me.

'I'm sorry I hope this doesn't make you choose for Jimin if you were going for me ♡'

I just slide it back and looked down at the table. Why didn't I notice earlier?