•{21}•

Jimin parked (his booty) the car and we got out of it. He takes my hand and walked. It was really dark out here. I walked closer to Jimin because I could barely see anything. I could hear the sound of the trees and I heard water running. Jimin let's go of my hand and takes something from the ground. A little flame came out of it and he lights up some candles. I could see the scenery better now. It was a blanket with two pillows and a little basket and a lot of candles. "Come, sit down" Jimin smiled. I did as he told me and sat down onto the pillow. "Now look up. You'll like it."

I looked up at the sky. It was beautiful. A lot of stars are shining and it's full moon.

"How did you know that I liked full moon?" I looked down at him again. "I asked Amy, since we're okay together. We both said sorry for our behavior. She told me that you've always liked the stars and the moon." Jimin smiled as he looked down to his hands. "I really like it" I smiled. He looked up at me. "I'm glad you like it." He smiled. We both stared into each other eyes for a moment. His eyes were so beautiful...

His eyes focused on my lips. I looked down at the floor. "You're beautiful" Jimin says with a soft voice. I smiled a bit. "Do you want something to drink?" Jimin asked, pulling my face up again.

I blushed slightly "Yeah" I smiled a bit again. He gave me something to drink.

•Jimin pov•

An hour or so later we layed on the floor and were staring at the beautiful sky with all the stars and the moon.
I look next to me and see Y/n laying there. The moonlight soothes her skin perfectly... She's so beautiful. I really want to kiss her but I can't... I know she's in love with Taehyung...

She noticed I was staring at me. "Why are you staring?" She asks and turned herself to me. She now was laying on her side. "You're just so beautiful..." I said softly. She smiled cutely.

"Why do you like space so much?" I asked when we both got quiet. "They are so free... They aren't stuck to a piece of land or something." She looked up again. "They are so beautiful.." She whispers. I could see her eyes twinkling from pleasure while she was talking about it. I smiled "You really enjoy looking at them, don't you?" I asked. She nods happily and looked at me again. "What do you think of space?" She looked right into my eyes. "I never really thought of it." I shrug a bit. "You should think of it sometime! It's really interesting!" "I'll do sometime." I smiled.

Two hours later I was actually staring up for a really long time, thinking about some things. I look next to me and saw that Y/N was asleep. I smiled widely and got up. I lifted her up and brought her to the car. I put her down into the chair and put it down so she was laying on it. I pick up the stuff that was laying there and blowed out the candles. Somd of them were already blown out by the wind. I put everything in the car and drove away. It was kinda far to Y/N's home.. I was doubting about if I should bring her to her home or I should bring her to mine.

•Y/N pov•

I slowly woke up from the light that met my face. "Mom... Go away... I'm sleeping..." I mumbled softly and turned around. I felt something hovering above me and then I heard a voice. "I'm not your mom." I had to think of who's voice it was. I pushed the blanket away from my face and saw Jimin above me.

He only had a towel around his waist. His hair is wet and so is his upperbody. The sunlight soothes his skin in a glorious way... There were coming drops from his messy, wet hair which took me out of this weird staring.

"How did I get here?!" I got a bit panic. He got off me and smiled "You fell asleep yesterday evening." He chuckled a bit.

Did something happen? I felt with my hand to my tummy to check if I had any clothes on. Luckily I had. "Nothing happened, don't worry." He smiled and sat next to me. "I didn't touch you or anything. I just carried you to my car and my bed. I even slept on the floor for you." He pointed at a mattress on the floor. I couldn't help but smile a bit. He's really sweet. "Does Taehyung know that I'm here...?" I asked quietly. "No he doesn't know. He's been locked up in his room, actually." He sighed a bit. "Why?" I frowned. "I don't know." He shrugged and got up. "Anyways, do you want some breakfast?"

"No thank you. I think I'll have to leave soon before my mother goes crazy." I fiddled my fingers a bit. "Okay. I'll go put on some clothes. Can you.. Not look for a second..? The bathroom is already getting used so..." I literally have the chance to take a sneaky peak of his full naked body... Am I going to peak...?

I turned myself so I couldn't look. I'm not going to peak. That's just invasion of privacy. Why the hell did it even came up in my mind?

——————❦——————

Again, credits to my best friend to help me with this chapter. I lost inspooo :(