•{9}•

"Well. What do we have here?" I froze from the voice and I immediately knew who it was.

I turned around to see Emma with Melanie. Then I saw Amy standing on the right side of Emma. "I think she is lost." Amy says and steps closer to me. "What do you want?" I say while I straighten my back a bit. "I see you found two boyfriends? Whore." Emma says and Melanie and Amy laughed. "We're just friends." Jimin says. "Ugh whatever. What's up with the glasses and the facemasks anyway?" Amy spits out. "None of your fucking business." I say. "Why are you hanging out with them huh?!" She yells. "None. Of. Your. Fucking. Bussines. Now leave." I say and pointed to the exit. "Why should we leave when it's going to be fun?" Emma laughed. I sigh "You can't protect your ugly new friends so you just let them put facemasks and sunglasses on." Melanie said. "Oh. They are more pretty then you'll ever be." I scoff at her. "Hmm... Let me see." Amy said and I slapped her hand away which was going to Jin's mask. "Get your dirty hands of them. Why do you want to see them anyways?" I tried to keep myself calm. "Ugh!! just show us how ugly they are!" Emma said. "No." I say coldly. "How dare you rejecting us?!" Emma yells and she holds her hand up in the air. "Come on. Slap me if you dare! I bet your slaps are as fake as your face. Look at you-"

Slap

My face was burning from the pain. But it wasn't Emma who gave me a slap in my face. It was Amy. I turned my face back and looked at Amy who was a bit in shock. "Was I talking to you?" I say to her. "No but you were mean to my best friend!" She says "Best friend...? What best friend?! I only see a fucking whore standing in front of me!" I yell at her. Then she slapped me again "Wash your dirty mouth girl." Now it was my time to hurt her. I pulled on her hair harshly. Not long after we started to fight. "Girls, girls! please!" Jin said and he pulled me away from Amy. "Your not my mother." I say and tried to pull myself away from.his grasp. "But honey. I am. And he's your daddy." My face got red when Jin said that. "Jin what the hell!" I yell and turned to him "Ooooh you liked that didn't you?! Wait your nose is bleeding..." Jimin said and he looked at my face. He tried to wipe away the blood with his sleeve but there still came blood. "Wait, Jin?" I hear Amy say. Jin took off his face mask and sunglasses "Yes?" Jin looked at Amy "OH MY GOD KIM SEOKJIN?!" she yelled. "He's infront of you." Jin said. "Oh my god! Can I please make a picture?!" Amy jumped up and down. "No." Jin said while he caressed my cheek which was red from the slaps in my face. "What?" She said. "You just hurt Y/N. What do you think of fucking leave." Jimin said. "Exactly." Jin continued. "Okay okay I'm sorry! Now please let me take a picture just one!" She begs. "No." Jimin took off his glasses and facemask too. "Pleaaaaseeee!!" Amy begs "If you don't get your dirty face and that from your 'best friends' away from here, then we'll go." Jimin says and he took me with him. Amy storms after us and she pulled my hair. "This is your fault. If you just killed yourself a year ago then this fucking embarrassing moment wouldn't happen!" She yells at me. I made my hand into a fist. I didn't do anything except walking faster as Jin and Jimin follows me.

"What was that about?" Jimin asked while he wiped away my tears. "That was the friend I told you about earlier..." I whispered. Jin let out a sigh. "Why you?" I shrug my shoulders. "Maybe because I'm just a worthless bitch." I say and started to cry again. Jimin hugged me and I hugged him back "You're not worthless." He caressed my hair while talking. "I just want to go home and forget everything." I mumble. "We'll bring you home, where do you live?" Jin said while he took his keys. "You don't have to.. I can take the bus.." I say. "No we'll bring you. It's already a bit late so there will be a lot of people in the bus." He said "Fine. My address is [y/a]" I say "Okay. Come." He said and Jimin and I followed him. Jin opened the passenger seat door for me and I got inside the car. It's a very expensive one. 'Y/N don't touch anything.' I thought and looked at the mirror and I saw Jimin who was sitting behind me. He was looking at me. When he noticed me looking at him he looked away. 'Did he just blush?' I judt shrug it off. Jin got inside the car and started the engine. He started to drive and he looked at me sometimes. 'It's half an hour to drive to the other side of the city..' I sighed. "Are you ok?" Jimin asked while looking at me. "Yes I'm fine." I say. "Really?" His head popped out between the two chairs and was next to me now. "Yes." I nod. "Can I borrow your phone for a second?" He asked and holds up his hand. "Uh.. Sure." I say and gave him my phone. "What's your password?" He holds my phone infront of my face. 'Shit I have Bts as my background!' I took my phone and put in the password. "What do you need?" I ask "Dialer." He said and I opened the dialer for him. I gave my phone back to him. "Please don't go to my home screen or any other apps.." I say softly. "Okay!" He said happily and and started to type something. After a few seconds his phone went off. But it stopped fastly and after that Jin's phone was vibrating. Jin didn't even hesitate to look, probably because he was driving. "Now we have your number so we can message you!" He smiled and gave my phone back. "Huh?" I say "I called Jin Hyung and me with your phone!" He said and took his phone and started to type. He showed his new contact.

'Y/N💕'

"Aww that's so sweet!" I say and smiled widely. "Your name with a heart for sure?" Jin pulled his right eyebrow up. "Of course!!" Jimin said. Jin laughed. "I can do better." He did as if he was thinking. "Tell me." Jimin pulled up his eyebrow "Jagiya, baby, honey something like that." Jin smirked. I blushed. "I'm going to call her something else." Jimin said and started to type.

'Park Y/N❤'

"Jimin!" I yelled and laughed. "Just put 'Park Dat Ass Y/N' there! With a heart of course." I laughed. He did as I told him

'Park Dat Ass Y/N💕'

"Oh my god you really did it!" I laughed. "Of course!" Jimin said and laughed. "Kim Y/N sounds better." Jin said and sticks his tongue out. "Maybe, but who of the three with the name Kim are you talking about?" Jimin asked with a teasing voice. "Yahh!! Isn't that simple?! Me of course!!" Jin yelled. I laughed at them "Guys oh my god." I said and they started to laugh too.

When we got to my house my mom was standing in front of the window. When she saw me sitting in the car she ran outside "Y/N where were you?! What happend?! You're 2 and a half hour too late! What happend to your face?!" She yells at me when she pulls me to her and looked at me from head to toe. "Mom please! Calm down. They brought me home, I was with them." I say to her. She looked into the car and pushed me far away from the car "Chinese people?! Y/N what did I told you about strangers?! I know you have an obse-" I put my hand over her mouth. "I'll tell you what happend when we get inside! Calm down!" I yell at her "They are my friends and they are nice!" I continued "Just calm down. I'll say goodbye to them and they'll go." I tell her and she nods. I let my hand fall down and I turned myself to the car. "I'm sorry.." I whispered "It's fine." Jimin smiled sweetly at me. I smiled back "We'll text each other, right?" Jin said and smiled "Of course!" I say "I have to go... It was a really nice day! Thank you for helping me!" I say and smiled wider "That's what friends do for each other, right?" Jimin said "Yup!!" I answered "Bye guys!!" I say and closed the car door. I walked inside with my mother.

"Okay, mom, don't get mad please."

——————[✿]——————

GUYS PART 9 ON THE 9TH OF DECEMBER!!