•{39}•

"I think..." I said. "Are you still not sure?" Amy asks. "Jimin is so sweet to me..." I said. Right at that moment I got a text from Jimin. I opened it.

Park dat ass Jimin:
Hey can we maybe go out another time? I don't feel like I've shown enough yesterday

"Amy. Help." I said and showed the message. "Say yes" She says. "What?!" I yelled. She took my phone and started to type.

You:
Tonight would be perfect! ;)

Park dat ass Jimin:
Okay I'll pick you up around 8!

"Amy!!" I yelled. She laughes "Come on just go" She says. "Okay what hell! I don't know what to wear!" I say. "Ask where you are going." She said. "Okay.." I started to type.

You:
Where are we going?

Park dat ass Jimin:
Do you want to walk somewhere?

Maybe on a beach or something?

You:
Isn't it going to be cold tonight?

Park dat ass Jimin:
That's where you have me for ;)

You:
Smooth.

Okay it's good

Ty now I know what kind of clothes I have to wear XD

Park dat ass Jimin:
Haha no problem

"If you want to take clothes for me that would be really nice" I looked at Amy. "Okay" She got up and walked to my closet. She looks through my clothes and pulled out an outfit. It was a lace crop top with a pair of denim jeans. "Nahh.." I say. She took a tight black crop top and a sports jacket. "On the jeans." She said. "Meh. I don't feel like I want to wear a crop top." I say. She lays it down on the bed and searched for another outfit. After a few outfits she pulled out a black skirt with a black top. "That's too cold and too simple" I say. "Hm.. Maybe this white blazer on it?" She took the white blazer out of the closet. "A bit formal but it really suits you." She said. "Just add some popping makeup and nail polish and jewelry and you're done!" She added. "Well okay" I said. "Just help me with it." I got up.

A few hours later it was 8 o'clock. The doorbell rang and I run downstairs so my mom wouldn't open the door again. "Bye mom!" I yell and stepped outside fast. "Hey" I smiled at him. "Hi" He smiled back. We go to his car. I got in and he drove away. I was really nervous for what would happen this evening... I was ticking my nails on my phone so there was this nervous ticking sound. "Are you nervous?" Jimin asks. "Honestly, yes." I said shyly. "Want to listen to some music?" He asks. "Sure" I said. He turned the music on. It was bts - fake love. I smiled when Jimin started to sing along with it. "I always wanted to say that your voice is so beautiful" I looked down. "Thank you" He smiled at me. I looked up and smiled back. I looked on my phone when I got a message.

Amy:
Hey how is it going?

You:
It's going great he has fake love on and I'm dying

Wtf do I do

"Do you know any BTS songs?" Jimin asks. I looked at my phone with big eyes "wait.." I said while I was busy with typing.

You:
AMY

FUCK

HE ASKED

IF I KNEW

SOME SONGS

WHAT DO I DO?

Amy:
Just act normal

Say something like you've heard some songs

You:
Ok ty

"Sorry" I chuckled. "Uh.. Yeah I heard some songs before. I really like everyone's voices" I said. "I will tell them you said that" He smiled. Then his expression got serious "Wait do you know their names and stuff?" He asks. "No not really" I said. It feels so bad to lie to him... "Oh okay. Not really interested?" He asks. "I don't really have a lot of time" I said. "Oh okay" He smiled a little.

He stopped talking about it and he parked the car. We both got out and he holds out his hand "Can I?" He asks. I smiled "Yes" I took his hand. We started to walk to the beach. As soon as we got there Jimin stopped walking. "By the way you look beautiful" He kissed my cheek. I smiled "Thank you." He smiled back and we walked further. After a moment we came to a place with a bench. We decided to sit down. "Let's look at the sunset" Jimin says and puts his arm around my waist. I scoot closer to him and hugged him as I looked at the horizon. After a few minutes Jimin kissed the top of my head since it was on his shoulder.

"I love you Y/n.." He whispers.

I looked up at him. "You do?" I ask. "Yes. But even if we will end up as friends I will be okay with it. Our friendship will never die." He smiled. I smiled back "True." I lay my head back again.

I don't have to feel guilty if I choose for Taehyung... But still, I think Jimin will need a lot of time to be okay with it. After today, no more dates. No second chances. I need to make a decision tomorrow whether I like it or not.

I have to.