•{34}•

Okay can we just take a moment and just appreciate the beautiful picture of my bias? Well there it is. I'm literally dying right here it's like so hot outside today and when I saw this I literally died so I'm updating my fan fiction from my grave from now on sooooo here you go!

 I'm literally dying right here it's like so hot outside today and when I saw this I literally died so I'm updating my fan fiction from my grave from now on sooooo here you go!

(Looking all fine and stuff and holy shit I'm just- okay let's go!)

ALSO GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K ❤❤❤❤

——

The last bell rang which means we could go home. I stayed till everyone was gone. I just acted like I was putting my stuff in my bag so it wouldn't be obvious I was waiting. When everyone was gone and Taehyung sat down behind is desk I walk to the door and closed it. I sat down again. "Aren't you going home?" Taehyung asks while he puts down his glasses. I don't know why but that looked so seductively when he did that... "No. I want to talk" I say softly. He smirked a little "Are you crawling back to me?" He got up from his chair and slowly walks over to me. "M-maybe..." I looked down at my hands. I placed his hands on my shoulders and came close to my ear "Do you love me?" He whispers with a low voice. "Y-yes..." I say. "Do you want me?" He whispers again. I got quiet... Actually yes but it was kind of embarrassing to say it out loud. "I know you want me baby" He goes down to my neck and kisses it. "Taehyung..." I breathed out and closed my eyes. "Yes baby girl.. Tell me what you want" He whispers. I push him away and got up. "I didn't mean it like that" I say and grabbed my bag. "Come on I know you want it." He says and pulled me against his body. "This isn't you!" I yell. "What do you mean?" He asks. "You slapped one of your friends because of a girl! What kind of friend does that?!" I stepped away from him. He got quiet. "You don't even know so why would you do it." I say and walked out of the classroom.

When I was home I tried to call Amy again. She wasn't at school today and she wasn't replying to my messages. Finally she picked up "Hey" He says. "Hey?! Where were you?!" I yelled through the phone. "Hey be happy for me" She says. "What do you mean?" I ask. "I have an boyfriend" She says. "Wait what.. You didn't tell me!! Who is it?!" I say. "Guess" She squeals a little. "Is it who I think it is?" I ask. "Just guess!!" She says. "Is it Jungkook?" I ask. "Yes!!" She says happily. "Oh my god congrats!!" I smiled. We talked for half an hour about what they did. Then it popped up into my mind again. "Amy.." I say. "Yes?" She says. "I have a problem.." I say. "What is it?" She asks. "Can you maybe come over? It'll be easier to tell" I say. "Yeah sure" She says.

Later we were sitting in my room. "Okay so.. Taehyung and Jimin were standing in front of my door and they asked me who I would choose. I slammed the door and ran upstairs. I tried to call you but you weren't there" I say. "Oh wow I'm sorry" She says. "It's alright but when I looked out of my window Taehyung gave Jimin a slap and he ran away. I ran downstairs to Jimin and he started to cry... I took him inside and tried to comfort him...-" I told her everything what happened on school today. "-...And now we're sitting here. I don't know what to do!" I say. "Who do you love the most?" She asks. "I think Taehyung... Because he was the first one I loved... But then Jimin is like- I don't know how to explain..." I sighed. "Well choose the one who you love the most... But if you don't know who it is then you'll have to find out" She says. "How?" I ask. "Maybe you could kiss both of them.. You could look who gives you the best feeling" She suggests. "How am I supposed to just kiss both of them? Just go to them and kiss them. And after the kiss I will just walk away?" I lay back onto my bed. "Maybe you can go out with them for a few hours or something" She says. "Hm... Okay but how am I going to ask Taehyung? Jimin will be easy but after what happened today.." I say quietly. "Just send him a message and tell him you still want to talk. Dress up really pretty and just try to get a kiss from him" She says. "Okay I hope it will work" I smile a little, still unsure about the plan. "Who should I ask first?" I ask. "First ask Jimin. Then tomorrow message Taehyung because it would be kind of weird to go back on the same day after you ran away." She answers. "Okay" I take my phone and texted Jimin.

You:
Heyy Jimin! Do you maybe want to go out tomorrow evening?

Park dat ass Jimin😏💕:
Yeah sure :) what time and where?

Maybe I could pick you up at school then we can go on dinner if you want

You:
I like the idea

School ends at 2:30PM but ya know Taehyung could stop me or anything so if that happens I'll text you

Oh btw I have to change in the schools bathroom so I could take a few minutes longer so don't be in a hurry :)

Park dat ass Jimin😏💕:
Okay I'll see you then!

You:
See you!

I sighed. This was such an bad idea...

(It's like 11:45pm right now (not when I posted it) when I finished it and I'm so tired but I wanted an new update for you guys because some of you wanted it)