[ A/N + Prologue ]

(This is the rewritten version of a plot I composed exactly a year ago and never completed :)

Authors Notes:

Heyyyyo, I formerly-despite how much I suck at being 'formal'-welcome you to my story! If you're reading this right now, then that must mean that I'm doing something, for whatever reason, right! Just kidding ahaha, but anyway, I just want to say a huge thank you to YOU for clicking on this book and giving it a shot. :) YOU'RE literally the best and the reason I've built up the courage to finally edit and publish this book, so thank you once again. I'm honestly so grateful.

A rather quick side note is that I'm 100%, most certainly not a professional and therefore do not claim to be one, so please try to be nice and lay off any shape/form of hate.

I don't want to drag on and make this too long so I'll probably just end it here. I hope that you all enjoy this journey with me, just as much as I'll enjoy crafting it. No doubt.

Thank you for the final time. :))

• • •

Prologue:

"Excellent work! Now repeat what I just taught you." Chase, my very own personal instructor sent me a head nod, his smile stretching across his entire face if that were even possible.

I concentrated on the dummy intently, narrowing my eyes. I punched it spitefully several times, my blows becoming more powerful and swift, adrenaline coursing through my veins. Sweat began to seep out of my pores, but I didn't care as I continued my session.

"Ms. Morgan?" A tiny voice spoke, barely audible over the consistent belt of chains clashing, and my fists connecting with the rather large object.

"Ms. Morgan!" I reluctantly stopped, peering at the petite individual hollering at me, my heavy panting filling the room as I watched her expectantly.

She was new. Her expression proved that.

Her curious eyes studied my forehead, they always did. It was hard not to stare.

I got it when I was fourteen. The scar sewn across my forehead that is. It was before my father taught me self defense, or how to handle a gun. I remember it vaguely, one second I was regularly walking home from school, then the next I kidnapped and lying in front on my house with my forehead drenched in blood and immense pain radiating throughout my entire body.

The people who hurt me seeked revenge on my father, hence why from that fateful day on, I was taught and trained to become the most fearful warrior to exist.

However, I did have my moments of weakness. Just as anyone capable of feeling would.

"What?" I snapped after a lengthy period of silence, a bored expression adorning my face as I shook my thoughts away. Her cheeks reddened two shades brighter, her eyes snapping away in utter embarrassment as she clambered for words.

"U-Uh your fat-father want-wants you. Right n-now." She choked out before dashing rather quickly out of the gym. I sighed, tossing a towel around my neck.

Once I bid my farewell to Chase who sat in his office, I jogged up the stairs to my father, distinguishing his muffled voice from the other side of his office. Disregarding the fact that he may be busy, I walked in.

The back of his beloved, leather chair greeted me, his hand elevating in the air, shushing me. I huffed, plopping down onto the smaller chair opposing him.

"Yes, I understand. No, I haven't. I know! Yes. Ok, I'm hanging up now. Threaten me again and I'll kill you. Whatever, bye." Father snarled loudly, my back straightening in curiosity.

He swiftly turned, finally noticing at me.

"Oh, my goodness, Ellie! You look atrocious! Have I not taught you what a shower is?!" He bellowed, looking absolutely appalled by my appearance.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't look that bad." Muttering in my defense, I gulped down a glass of water just before he spouted a serious matter that made me jolt upwards.

"I called you here to tell you that we're moving back to Califonia to be reunited w-" I spat out the remaining substance held hostage within my mouth, observing it splash onto his face in horror.

To say he looked outraged was underestimating it, however, I wouldn't dare know since I had sped out of his office faster than any breathing cheetah could.

"Eleanor Claire Morgan! You get back here this instinct!"

• • •

Hopefully you have a small understanding of what type of person Eleanor is, & why will remain a mystery. For now ;) + further chapters will definitely be longer, this was just a short one ahaha.

Please vote and comment, it would mean a lot <3

xo