Champions CP: 10

One week has gone by and me and Loki are... not exactly friends, but we tolerate each other....enough.

I have to admit, I love his tricks. He has been teaching me a few things, and I have been teaching him.

We are in the same place where I found Zenix getting food.

"Loki, do you think we will ever see your brother again?" I ask putting food on my plate.

Zenix sat on my shoulder peaking down at my food. Pointing occasionally at the food he wanted me to get for him.

Well not exactly pointing more like tapping me on the shoulder and me trying to figure out what he wanted me to get.

" I don't know, he fell out of the bifröst the same as us" he said hesitantly putting a pink piece of food on his plate.

"Where is he then?" I say slightly getting annoyed. For some reason I was on a short temper this morning.

"I don't know this planet may have a very different way of perceiving time then Earth" he shrugged.

"So how long are we going to be stuck here?" I almost yell.

"I can't answer that love"

"Don't call me that"

"Oh? And why not?"  He smirked and came close to me. Too close. I took out my blade and put it to his throat "That's why" he only smiled at me.

"Loki! Y/N!"  We both turn out heads  "Thor?"

He was strapped to a chair just rolling down the hall.

"This is where everything is going to go downhill isn't it?" I looked at Loki.

He only smiled "I hope so"

I rolled my eyes and ran to Thor.

"Your here! Finally.." I trailed off.

"What do you mean finally?" Thor asked struggling against the restraints on his wrists.

Loki was beside me now looking at Thor in the chair just as surprised as I am.

"We've been here for a week Thor! Where in Valhalla have you been?" Loki yelled.

"What do you mean a week? I just got here!" Thor shouted.

"Told you" Loki smirked looking at me.

"Shut up" I said hitting him on the shoulder.

Loki only smiled and looked back at Thor, then his smile quickly fell.

I saw Thor smile slightly at his brother.

"I see you too have gotten along quite nicely" Thor said smirking.

"Ohhh no, no, no, not like that Thor..." I said trying to sound polite.

Loki rolled his eyes and looked away.

Then a man with white hair maybe in his 50's interrupted us.

"Sorry to interrupt this love triangle here but... I would like to welcome my new champions!"

I blushed madly, and so did Loki. Thor only smiled.

"Wait... what do you mean... new champions?" Loki questioned.

          ____________

Hey there, um sorry for the short chapters.

I want to make them as as accurate as possible but it's been a while since I've seen the movie and well I'm terrible at this so sorry.

Any tips are extremely helpful so thank you for sticking with me.