Chapter 17

Tobias's POV

Uriah and Zeke luckily have their phones just in case we get a call from the hospital. I pace around the room trying not to cry.

"Dude, calm down..." Uriah says worriedly.

"I can't calm down! Do you even know what I have been through today!" I start to cry again just as Uriah's phone starts to ring.

"Hello?" Uriah answers.

"Tobias, it's for you." He says smiling.

I grab the phone and try to stop crying.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hello, Tobias, I am glad to inform you... by some miracle... Christina is alive and running around Tris's room." I jump with joy and say I will be right there.

I run out the door as fast as I can with Uriah and Zeke right behind me. I keep running until I reach the hospital doors.

I walk in smiling and ask to visit Tris and Christina. The woman at the desk smiles and tells me the room number... 4646.

I walk down the hallway... 4645... 4646! I run into the room and grab Christina crying with joy. Tris smiles and walks over.

"Well... looks like we are all together again..." Tris says crying with joy also.

I start to cry even more as Christina shouts with joy. I set her on the bed and tickle her. I am so glad to have her back.

Just then Zeke and Uriah barge in the room.

"You left us searching the hallway looking for you. Then we heard all of you laughing and screaming." Zeke says smiling.

"Christina!" Uriah shouts running towards us.

She giggles and jumps out of the way as Uriah trips over a cord. I laugh and so does Tris.

These are the memories that will last forever! <3