Chapter 3

Tobias's POV

She is so beautiful.  Every girl wants me for some reason. I only want Tris.  She is amazing!  I still can't believe she said she would go to the winter dance!

Keep your cool Tobias! She is coming! I quickly lean on the locker like you see guys doing in the movies, but I slip and fall on the floor.

Smart move Tobias. She will always use this against you.

Tris's POV

I start walking to my locker as I see Tobias standing by his locker. I smile and wave when I notice him looking at me.

Then he tries leaning on the locker to look casual,  but falls. I start laughing as he slowly gets up glancing my way.

I wave again and walk over to him. He carefully leans against his locker this time as I laugh again.

Tobias's POV

She starts walking over as I carefully lean on my locker again.  She laughs a little. Her laugh is cute. I blush as she continues to laugh.

"Hey clumsy. " She is mocking me, I have to say something smart.

"Look who is talking!  Your fell out of your chair during history. " She blushes.  Score Tobias!

"I don't know what your talking about. I have never done that!"

"Mhm..." We both start laughing like crazy.

"I better start walking home." She turns away.

"NO!" I might have shouted that a little too loud. She turned around surprised.

"I mean... I can give you a ride." She laughs and nods.

I grab her hand and lead her to my car. I have a silver convertible.  I love my car.

"Woah! This is your car!?" I smile as she runs to the front of the car.

"Yeah... it's not much..."

She smirks and looks at the car again.

"I call shotgun!"

"Well of course, I'm not letting you drive!"

She smiles again and sits in the driver seat. I run over and pull her away from the car. She tries to run, but fails.

"Oh no you don't!  You are sitting in shotgun as you said."

She pouts and starts running toward the driver seat again. This time I pick her up and place her in shotgun. 

She pouts again while I get in and start the car. The noise makes her jump. I smirk as she playfully punches my arm.

"Tris and Tobias sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g..." My friends sing as they pass my car. Tris starts to blush.

I get out of the car and walk over to them.

"Zeke! Uriah! Why!? Tris is awesome and you are ruining our time together!"

They raise their hands in mock surrender.  When I start to walk away I hear them laughing. I try to ignore them.

When I get back to the car I notice something different.  Tris is in the driver seat. She smiles innocently and starts to laugh.

I pick her up and put her back in shotgun.