Chapter 7

Tris's POV

Uriah stares at Zeke in shock. I run over to Tobias. He jumps up making me scream.

"Tricked you!" Zeke and Tobias say at the same time. Uriah starts laughing.

"Oh my god! You are gonna die! And Uriah,  how could you!?" I shout.

"Payback!" Uriah says.

I start to cry. I can fake cry easily. This will fool them. Tobias has a worried look on his face. Everyone looks at me wiyh pity in their eyes.

"Are you ok?" Tobias asks. I shake my head and he stands up. When he walks towards me I walk backwards making him even more worried.

"How could you! I thought you were dead. J-just stay away! I'm afraid that you will die!" I scream and pull out a fake gun that looks real and point it at my head.

"Oh my god! Please Tris! Don't do it! Please!" Tobias screams.

"I don't deserve you guys or anything! I will pull this trigger in 3"

Tobias stands frozen.

"2..." I shout even louder.

"No! Tris!" He jumps towards me and knocks the gun out of my hand.

I start laughing. The all look at me like I'm crazy.

"That's what you get! That whole 'I will shoot myself' thing was fake. I wasn't even crying for real. I was faking!" I start laughing even more.

"You scared the crap out of me, where did you get that gun?" Zeke shouts.

I pick up the gun. "Fake, just like everything else."

They all glare at me. Uriah whispers something to Zeke and Tobias. They all smirk and stare at me.

"What is going on?" I ask.

The all look at eachother. "Now!" Uriah shouts. They run towards me and pick me up. I can hear their foot steps. They throw me and I land in something wet.

MY POOL! I swim to the surface and gasp for air as they all laugh.

"I almost drowned! Tobias... can you help me out?" I say in a sweet voice and use my puppy dog eyes.

His friends shake their heads no, but he can't resist my puppy dog eyes so he holds out his hand. I grab his hand and pull him in.

"Nice one Tris!" Uriah says.

Tobias surfaces and tells Uriah to help him out. He pulls Uriah in. The only one left is Zeke.

I whisper to Tobias and Uriah. They both smirk evily and stare at Zeke.

"Oh no!" Zeke says as he stands on the edge.

We  jump out and push Zeke in. Once he is underwater we run inside and lock all the doors and windows.

Zeke stands outside the door shivering as we all laugh.

After about an hour of waiting we finally let him in.

                  *Page Break*

   (Monday morning before school)

I wake up with a huge headache. I'm hungry and tired. The bathroom is close by so I run to the toilet and start throwing up.

What is wrong with me!? Tobias comes running from my room which makes me even more confused. Why was he in my room?

"Tris, are you ok?" He askes worried.

"Yeah, this is so much..." I throw up again.

He walks over to me and rubs my back. He is so caring, but what happened last night?