Chapter 9; Mycrofts Party

It was Christmas Eve in London and Sherlock and Amber had been going out for 3 weeks. They were both invited to MyCrofts party, as well as Mrs Hudson, John, Mary, Olivia and the rest of the family and other friends.

At Baker Street, Sherlock and John we're in the living room drinking champagne, while they waited patiently for the ladies.

Sherlock had a clean, Jet black suit on. It fit him well, his trousers went down his long legs beautifully and made his bum look perfectly shaped. His white top had been ironed well by Mrs Hudson as it was nicely presented and tucked into his trousers, while his blazer laid on top with a black bow that built in perfectly around his neck. His shoes were wonderfully polished as you could see his reflection of his face. The front of his hair was waxed to the right, while his curls curled up at the back. His eyes had a strange sparkle in them as he put on his aftershave on his neck that had a stimulating sense.

John was wearing the same suit as Sherlock, with his straight grey hair waxed back with a strong, appealing smell to him.

While John and Sherlock were calmly drinking their champagne, Mary, Mrs Hudson and Amber were all in different rooms getting ready for the party. Amber was in the Bathroom, Mrs Hudson was in Sherlock's kitchen and Mary was in Sherlock's bedroom.

Amber was doing her makeup in front of the mirror by the sink. She wore a long light pink dress and at the back was big straps that's crossed over and on them laid delicate sparkles. Her blonde hair was up in a messy gorgeous bun, with several strands of hair either side of her face which curled down. Her eye lashes were thick and long as they gently shut each time she blinked.

Mary was in Sherlock's room changing Olivia's nappy, she was finally a month old and had grown quite a bit. Mary carefully unstrapped Olivia's nappy and put it into a bag and into the bin outside. After that, she had gently cleaned Olivia up and put a new nappy on her. Marry pulled out a gorgeous red baby outfit with little pink dots scattered around it.

Mary wore a silky red dress with a rose on the side, the Mother and daughter matched and looked beautiful together.

Mrs Hudson was in the Sherlocks kitchen wiping down the sides where there was millions of tiny bread crumbs from toast that Sherlock had made for breakfast previous mornings.

Mrs Hudson was wearing black trousers with a cute red Christmas jumper with a little tree sowed onto it.

Suddenly, the bathroom door handle slowly twisted to the left and Amber walked out, gently holding up her dress so she didn't trip, she took a step out the bathroom.

Sherlock was standing up straight with a correct posture as he stood in front of the mirror correcting the positioning of his bow around his neck. The sound of Ambers high hills thumping on the ground alerted Sherlock, as he heard Amber walking out the bathroom he slowly turned his head and smiled at her.

Amber looked gorgeous in her pink dress as she gradually made her way to Sherlock.

"You look stunning" Sherlock commented while smiling continuously at Amber.

Amber softly touched Sherlock's chest as he stood there looking proud that this beautiful girl was his girlfriend.

"You smell nice." Amber announced.

"Yes" he whispered as he kissed Amber gently on on the forehead.

Mary grabbed Olivia's carrier and carried her into the living room and placed her on Johns lap. She laid there peacefully in her baby outfit.

Mary and John told Sherlock that they would meet him at MyCrofts house with the baby. John gently shut the door and strolled down the stairs and called for a cab to the house.