Chapter 12; New Years Day

"Yes!" Amber shouted with happiness.

Sherlock quickly grabbed the ring and slid it onto Ambers ring finger. They kissed then hugged.

*DING*

It was finally midnight and John and Mary walked over to the window as they listened to Big Ben.

Amber and Sherlock were still hugging. Suddenly you heard loud music playing and the firework display had started.

Sherlock lifted Amber up into his arms. Her arms wrapped around Sherlock's neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. Sherlock was carefully holding Ambers thighs as she was clinging onto him while their lips slammed together. Sherlock started spinning around the carriage with Amber in his arms.

John and Mary kissed while the fireworks were flaming into the night sky in the background.

"Happy new year honey" John chirped

"Happy new year John"

Sherlock had stopped spinning with Amber in his arms. He gently put her down.

"Happy new year, Amber" Sherlock shouted

"Happy new year, Sherl"

The firework display was still going, and Auld Lang's syne was playing. John, Mary, Sherlock and Amber all crossed arms and linked their hands and started singing and dancing in a circle until they got to the bottom of the wheel.

Their carriage had finally stopped at the bottom so the four of them could step off. Sherlock got off first, Leaving a hand out for Amber to grab. Then John and Amber jumped off. The four of them started making their way towards a cab back to Baker Street.

John and Mary left the cab, while Sherlock and Amber sat in the back with Ambers head on Sherlock's shoulder. She closed her eyes and softly fell asleep.