VII

At about six o'clock, mom left the hospital for support group. 

Dad stayed, but I almost would've rather him leave also. I just want to be alone.

My phone buzzed several times, but I tried my level best to ignore it. I needed a lot of time to relax after what just happened on the phone with Isaac.

"Maybe you should call back and see how things are going." Dad suggested.

"It's an eight hour surgery, I have to wait till the morning to talk to him and see him."

He blinked his eyes to initiate that he was done talking for the night.

Once again my phone buzzed, and I hesitated for a bit, but soon gave in and checked it.

Several missed calls, they were all from Zander. I clicked onto my contact list and scrolled down to his name. I hit call and waited,

"What the hell?" I blurted out loudly.

"Hazel, please, let me explain."

"Explain what? What is there to explain, Alexander?" I know I only called him that to make him mad, and I was hoping it worked.

"The truth, Hazel Grace, I need to tell you the truth. No more lies."

"You've been lying to me? About what?"

My heart moniter began beeping louder and louder.

"What is that noice? Where are you?"

"I'm dying, okay? Here's to telling the truth, I'm dying, Zander. And there is nothing I can do about it."

"Are you at Valley? I can be there in five minutes."

"Yes, but you're not coming to see me."

"I need to see you, Hazel."

"NO." I demanded strongly.

"You can't stop me."

I froze. 

"Hazel...?"

"Why are you doing this?" I managed to get out right before tears erupted from my face.

 "Because people do crazy things for love."

Oh no, oh no, no, no. He was so not pulling one of those on me.

"That's not the case."

"Yes, Hazel, I love you."

NO.

"You don't lie to people you love, and you lied to me, Z-uh Alexander. And I don't even know what you lied about-"

A knock at the door inturrupted me. 

"Yeah," Dad answered as Alexander walked in. 

"DAD." I pleaded in anger and gave him a god awful look.

Alexander rushed to the side of my bed, didn't even say a word. His body grew closer and closer to mine, I flinched.

"Hazel," he purred into my ear, shivers rushed up my spine, "I love you, and all that I was doing, the reason I left-" His hand glided down the hospital bed sheets, and wrapped tightly around my waist, incasing his body to mine, "I did it all to protect you, all because I love you."

"You're wrong." I spoke up as dad got up and swiftly exited the room.

"I've felt it for so long, ever since I met you, Hazel Grace, and I know my feelings for you are true, and you have to accept the fact that I have fallen madly in love with you, and I don't even remember the last time that I've ever felt this way about anyone, and you know it's true. The nervous way I feel every time I'm around you, my heart beats a zillion times faster every time I see you, and I-"

I didn't want to hear any more, I wanted this to just not be happening. But it was, and I couldn't stop it, I coudn't stop myself.

I dropped my phone out of my hand and glided my right arm up the side of his face where it met my left arm, I gazed directly into his eyes as I wrapped my hands completely around his neck. He was surely captivated enough not to think too much about what was coming next. I closed my eyes tight as I pulled him into me closer. My lips quivered as his met mine softly. I started off slow, for I needed to keep myself in check now more than ever. Before I realized it, his mouth was consuming mine. My fingers dug into his hair, he pulled back after a moment, I kept hold of his head, I wasn't ready for this moment to come to an end. I arched my body just enough to reach his lips, I pulled him back down to me. Our lips locked as he slid his hands up and down my sides, gathering me closer to him. Suddenly, my lungs began to clog up and I could barely breathe. I moaned into his mouth, but that didn't stop him, that only made him want me more. I tried to pull away from him, and finally I broke free. Over and over again he feathered kisses along my face, and our eyes met once more. 

It was as if time stood still. I couldn't believe what had just happened and I'm sure he couldn't believe it either. 

He gripped his hands tightly around my waist, and somehow in the process, he hit the call button on my remote.

My nurse slowly opened up the door. "Perfect timing, huh?" Zander joked.

For some odd reason, she found that funny, "I'll leave you two alone for now." 

After she closed the door, Zander let go of me and I scooted over allowing him to lay down beside me.

"So, as I was saying," I grinned and we both laughed, "I didn't mean to lie to you, Hazel."

"Forget it, I don't want to know right now. I can't hate you, tell me later."

"You don't even want to know where I've been?" He asked surprised.

"Oh, Zander. The world doesn't revolve directly around you."

He frowned, "I Just thought you'd want to-"

"All I want is to be with you, right now. Don't let me go, Zander, please, never let me go."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So, so, so sorry. This is so short and ugh, it was just terrible. I'm having extreme writers block. 

If I let any of you down, guys, I am sorry. I tried to make this chapter good, but I guess I wasn't really feeling it. 

Let me know what you think! Don't be afraid to comment, I'd love to know who all is reading this.

Next chapter should be up between now and Thursday, so yayy...okay naw. 

Oh, and WAIT! I attached a photo link thing, so check it out! (You have to click the external link to view it)

I decided to give you all a look at who I invisioned to be Alexander Williams, if there was a such thing other than in my imagination.  So, yeah. I hope that it works, if you can't view it, his name is Tim Bormann, so you can just look him up. But anyways, I'm gonna go! BYE!!!!